⚖ Three ⚖

Erica's Point of view

I got king to school and decided to go for a walk instead of going straight home. My baby girl Barely leaves the house because i don't want the blogs to scoop my business and they start lies how i faked my miscarriage or Had the game's baby. She is too innocent and little to even know what my life is like . I want her to stay care free. Cyn would be proud to call her her daughter but things change and im not trying to trap her ass. She has joe for that.

Erica~ you really enjoy mommy's milk huh * playing with her hair as she sucks away on my nipple*

She mummers her gibberish as she just look at me with her mama eyes. Ra'ella is actually named after Raul and ray. They wanted to name her so bad and all we wanted was the Uh sound at the end lol. Today ive got a photo shoot and all my men in town to celebrate her five month birthday. Its so late but they are here now. Elian spoils her, and Ray ass is gonna have her thinking he's her daddy lol. Either way Raul is happy with her. Its his week with her but its family week. So he didn't mind just coming to see her and king.

I walked into my house and saw my fat joe ass ex on my couch looking at king's school picture.

Erica~ I could have came and got you from the airport dude*laughing*

Raul~ Well Ray was already here and Whitney is out shopping for baby Ella. Can i get my princess now?

Erica~ Yeah *Giving her to him* Burp her cause she just ate *fixing my short* Do you want breakfast? King just wanted cereal and didn't want a cooked meal.

Raul~ Girl feed your man* Laughing*

Erica~I threw a fork at him and he ducked, like the bitch he is *laughing on the inside*

Raul~ Well im the most normal in here. She is a good ass mix of chipotle and hot sauce together. Im the pig feet in her. Say yup daddy got the juice* Coeing her and she laughs as she slap his bald head*

Erica~ That's her saying " I got more hair than you daddy" Why bald so early My dude?

Raul: Girl Shut up * Laughing* I had to get her through you. 15 seconds of your mommy screami-

Erica: Aye don't tell her virgin ears that * hit him in the side of his beach ball Wide ass head* And Bitch don't try my sex game. You lasted three hours. I lasted an hour * Laughing* bruh for real we did pretty good

???~ Nah...Y'all did the demon seed twin

Ray fat ass always got to be the one throwing shade lol but hes actually humble and i grew to love him.

Raul~ Get off my baby boy. Its not our fault mena and I created a better cyn * Laughing*

Erica~ *Looking at my daughter* You ain't never lied. Ray are you hungry? * cracking Eggs*

Ray~ Ay-

Erica/Raul~ Don't

Ray: Well shit a nigga down then...is albee still sleep?

Erica: Yea...we had a long night with Ra'ella and she slept with him all night. Teething was irritating her so bad. I can see her little pegs and sometimes feel them. She be sucking for blood, which is why we need to use formula too. Once i see teeth, its game over for breast feeding.

Raul~ Our Baby gon be smart like our son and no damn formula. I hate that shit.

Ray~ Does He Ev-

Erica~ No and i like it to be that way. He's happy that his mommy and daddy had his sister he always wanted and not from shad. Scrambled right?

Raul/Ray~ Yeah