⚖ Chapter Forty Seven ⚖

Erica's Point of View

Its close to the weekend already and its been bout two weeks since cyn left for New York. Raul was supposed to get the kids last weekend, but work had him in hell. King had wanted to spend time with Tino, Bronx, and Kori. My mom is here now and is leaving as soon as i leave. My dad contacted me a week ago and want me to see him while he is in New york for a short period of time. So i might as well stay for the weekend with cyn and it bout that time for Our second session with the Therapist.

We've been doing what we were supposed to do, which was communicate about the kids and how to handle distance properly. Ive been working and shit while people try to be in my business about cyn. We ignore them and continue to do what we do. Jahad needs a stable home to come too. Lately cyn has been a bit off and it dont feel right. I hope joey boi aint fucking with her. Its been a minute since i have beaten a nigga ass. Cyn ass better pray she aint in no shit with him. Right now im not trying to think about that.

Erica~ Mommy please* pouting as i kneel down to her* I know you have it

Sonia~ Why do i need to give it to you? Baby its not important.

Erica~ It is important to me, but if it isnt, why do you carry it around?

She opened her mouth to say something, but didnt even utter a word out. A pride smirk formed on my face as she look stuck.

Sonia~ Oh my jasmine* groans* Here you go * giving me a blue box*

Erica~ * Jump up and hug her with all my might* THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You have no idea how happy i am* cheesing*

Sonia~ * taping my shoulder rapidly* Ta....Yo..You choocking me

Erica~ Oh My bad mommy*letting her go and fixed her shirt* All better *smiling*

King~ *holding Ella* You are weak Grandma* laughing* Ella is stronger than you

Ella~ Abbahuhnanaouu* sucking on her paci*

Erica~ King she just cant say no me* looking at my ring now* Daddy did something right

Sonia~ I bet you wont get the earrings tho*closing her purse*

Erica~ Ouuu mommy can I-

Sonia~ Nope*popping the P* I am hiding my purse too * smirking as well*

I groaned as i see her walk away, but im happy i got the ring. Begging is very tiring, but it paid off. Of course you know im obsessed with snap and HAD to post it 😊

 Of course you know im obsessed with snap and HAD to post it 😊