⚖ Chapter Fifty-One ⚖

Erica's Point of View

It feels good to not worry about Cyn choosing between me and her mom or joe. Having alone time is hard, and with Two kids already, i barely have time for myself. Cyn has three jobs, which makes it hard for her to get alone time as well. So when we do have it, we enjoy and cherish it.

She cleaned the dishes and i rinse them for her cause i did eat and help cook. Cyn tried to stop me, but i insisted. She did good with her budget on this apartment though. I am love with king's room and thank god its only weekend with him cause hes doesn't play video games during the week. This is his dream room that i just refuse to do lol. He has his phone to keep him occupied at my home lol. I also do love Ella room cause her mama is beauty and im the beast lol. She is a product of us. Our room is gorgeous! Hopefully this could be like our little home from home like mine is for her. Its just cold asf in here. Like she got it at 0 degrees in this bitch. She growing icicles in here bro 😂.

Cyn~ Babe did you run the bath water? Or are we talking a shower?

Erica~ The cherry bomb tub with candles is ready baby, but my hand is still sore a bit and wrapped up. I think her bones broke my knuckles lol.

Cyn~ Just put a plastic bag over it...matter of fact* grabbing scissors and a plastic bag* I gotcha

I watch her as her basically make a plastic glove over my bandage and signed her name on it lol

Erica~*laughing* Why did you do that?

Cyn~ Cause it was made by me papi. That is a special design that is costume for you that only cost a kiss

Erica~ Just a kiss huh? * raising my eyebrows*

Cyn~ Mhm* smiling as she nods*

I looked at her funny as she just grins, but lean down always and peck her lips. She smiled like crazy and skipped off upstairs. I dont like this cause something is always off with her brain. The face its like ice age in this bitch and she is wearing nothing but shorts and a take top even has me on edge. My babies will be healthy though in her house lol.

I get upstairs and see some lingerie out for me and cyn. The black one has to be mine because i barely do yellow. Its too bright. I mean its still cute though.

Erica~ Cyn? * walking into the bathroom*

I walked into the bathroom and see she got it all decked out. Cyn is the tub relaxing with a smile on my face.

Cyn~ Do you like it?

Erica~ I love it, but why are you doing this just for a bath? Its not our anniversary or anything is it?

Cyn~ *laughing* Babe its nothing special, but i think its ok that i make everything special with you because everyday is special with you. This is just to settle for a vibing mood and i really did miss you.

Erica~*looking around* Oh....i missed you too, but i would have been fine with a regular shower or bath with you. * faintly laughing as i take my clothes off* what are you listening to?

Cyn~ Meditation music...it keeps my brain calm and focused on positivity instead of Negativity. Stop shaking and get in already fool* giggling*