⚖️ Chapter Fifty Six ⚖️

Cyn's Point Of View

I knew she would go crazy but not that damn crazy. Personally I just want to try something new that I knew she would like. Well Erica is.... Softer now BUT she is more loving and she knows what to do and what not to do in a committed relationship.

Cyn~ You don't like it? * Looking down sad at my toes* I mean it's not bi-

Erica~ No baby I love it. This is just......breath taking. Omg I remember this picture*laughing at she holds it up*

Cyn~ Well step in the door to your right and I worked hard on this since I always had you do things for me. Told you I changed as well.

Erica~ Okay*blushing*

She steps toward the blue door and slowly open the door as if a clown would jump at her.... again. Those quarters actually did hurt like fuck. That nigga really pissed me off that night but damn not the coins. Rest in peace to his bitch ass tho lol.

I held her hand as her head peeked out the door way and in shook looked at me with her jaw dropped. She starts to walk around and I grabbed my phone to Bluetooth my phone to the sound system.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too

Erica~ *turns around with tears In her eyes* Babe why?

Cyn~ * Getting on one knee* Cause for once I am being the selfless one instead of the selfish one in the relationship. We went and go through hell everyday but it doesn't change how I feel about you. I knew I could do this once I was over the fact that you hid Ella from me out of fear and that you are truly sorry for what you have done. You made me a mother to two beautiful children and maybe three soon. What you have done for me is incredible and no one can take that you are amazing and honestly pure at heart from you. Baby I been thinking about marriage since our fifth session when you told me that you wanted a family again with me in one home in peace. So Erica tonight I am not just trying to get some pussy or sex in general out of you. You forgot to realize that after twelve is our anniversary for when we got back together the third time. This is where our lives become half way as one* pulling on a red velvet box* Will you do me an honor adding my last name as you middle for life and beyond?

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Erica~ * stares at the ring with more tears rushing from her eyes* Yes baby. Omg yes. I'll do anything for you.

I tear up as I slip the ring onto her finger. My wife is finally my fiance and I held my wife into my arms once that Ring confirmed our future. She breaks the hug and held my face as her lips are planted on mine. I pull my baby closer to me as she cups her hands on the back of my neck.

Erica~ Mmmm

I felt her tongue as her moan vibrated into my mouth causing me to moan. It shortly lives cause she backs away with a smile plastering on her face.

Cyn~ Thank you for giving me another chance and truly being mine and only mine. No shorty mic short short bald eagle and No broke dollaz in our way. Also no love and hip hop to pull us apart.

Erica~ and I'm so happy. Scared famous isn't that bad and it is with my favorite people daddy. Thank you for suggesting me to push my limitations.

Cyn~ No problem babe. I'm guessing you love the room huh...

Erica~ *looks around* I fucking wish this was my room. I can't even pull this off. Babe I'm tears and is getting married to the most beautiful woman in the world. You make my heart super happy*cheesy asf as she blushes*

I held her to my side as I take a good look around to where my month pay check went to lol. This room looks like the replicate of Selena Quintanilla room with drawings of hers as well. I am in love with the one on the right.

It's truly amazing. I had to do something that will make her remember this night forever even we are divorced hoping that won't happen at all.

I just want to hold you close
But so far, all I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day, and the courage to say
How much I love you
(yes I do)

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

I listen to Erica's heartbeat as we sway to the beat and just enjoy the silence. Sometimes it's takes peace to actually realize and think about life and what you have and what not to be grateful for. Never thought I'll be in love with a girl but here I am.

Erica~Cyn?

Cyn~ Yes baby* looking up at her*

Erica~ Do you ever think that this would be you and not finishing college?

Cyn~ No but I'm happy this happened cause I have learned and grown into the woman I am.

Erica~ *smiles* Me too baby.

She hums the rest of the song as we continue to dance and just danced more as it goes on repeat one more time. The lights dim down a bit as she lift my chin and slowly lean in. The anticipation starts to grow in me the more she gets closer to my lips.

Yo que tienes un nuevo amor
Sin embargo, te deseo lo mejor
Si en mi no encontraste felicidad
Tal vez alguien más te la dará

Como la flor (como la flor), con tanto amor (con tanto amor)
Me diste , se marchito
Me marcho hoy, yo perder
Pero, Aaaayyy! Cómo me duele
Aaaayyy! Cómo me duele

The kiss is slow and full of emotion. Also very passionate. She pulls me close as we can get. My hands caress her bare skin earning another moan.

Cyn~*pull back a bit* Daddy have my baby...

Erica~............

|||||||End Of Chapter||||||||||

Is it too soon?

How will Erica react?

Cyn made herself Mrs. Mena...

Vote and comment below!

Happy late birthday to both of my love my bugs and be safe guys.

This book is coming to an ending and so will this page so I hope you guys enjoy 💓

Check out GxldSoul books and show her some love please 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩