⚖ Thirty Six(Edited) ⚖

{ Rate chapter from 1-10}
{ at least 40 votes}
{30- 60 comments}
( Or no update til christmas day)

{Appreciate that people love all about the benjamins....thanks for supporting me on there at the least. 😙}

Erica's Point of View

My hands are sweaty, I am shaking my leg at 50 miles miles per second, And my mind is going crazy as we wait patiently for my babies to arrive. Cyn gave me starbucks but that didnt help much at all.

Cyn~ Babe...He is a little boy and wise about everything. He makes everything make sense in a positive way *holding my hand*

Erica~ I am just scared...that is all cause he sees light and everything. To bring darkness in his world hurts you know. He's like you...

Cyn~ I know but we all get through it and move forward like we are doing.

She peck my lips and held my hand as i try to focus on the big picture. I started to chill i felt Cyn was gone.

Erica~ I know this bitch didn't dip on me *mumbling to myself*

I got up and search for her but i didn't see her. I'm starting to really panic. She couldn't have gone anywhere and foreigners be taking American woman. I can't be seeing my baby pussy on the other side of the glass. Sex trafficking is real and Cyn is too precious for that. I went everywhere and didn't see her.

Erica~*Crying* CYN! BABY!

As soon as pull out my phone and start to call 911, i felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped

???~ Hey baby...Its me

I jumped into her arms and hugged her tight. I can't and won't lose her too but she could have told me something.

Erica~*getting down* You could have told me you were leaving *slapped her arm* They like Fresh juicy meat like you.

Cyn~ *wiping my tears* Who is they baby? I'm sorry i didn't.

Erica~ Sex traders...You look good and this ain't america baby. I watch the news and hate to see you plastered on Tv for sell. Its not cool.

Cyn~ *dying laughing* Baby what?! I'm dead asf *with tears in her eyes* Baby ain't no body gonna take me. Nigga you trying to put on 48 hours still but reversed? Lawrd ham mercy i love you *Wiping her tears* I just went to the bathroom

Erica~*pouting* This ain't funny Cyn. I don't want to lose anyone else in my life. I was really scared for you.

Cyn~ Its okay baby *holding me* I love you for worrying about me *peck my cheek*

Erica~ I've always worried for you....no matter what i did, ill always seek to see if you good. Even with Joe.

Cyn~ Well i'm sorry baby...Lets go wait for our kids and baby daddy.

We go back to our seats and finally see and know my kids are here. Ella has this infamous cry she does and sounds like sirens.

Cyn~ *hopping up* Awww my poor baby *running to raul and grab ella*

I'm not far behind and see Raul has tooken care of my babies well. Ella looks pissed off.

Erica~ King what did daddy do to Ella?

Raul~I di-

King~ She wanted daddy man boobs and daddy tried giving her bottle but she didn't want it *shrugs his shoulders*