⚖ Chapter Forty ⚖

Erica Point of View

It was 7am and I was up because I had to take King to school. I had woken him up already and he is getting ready. Ella and Cyn was still sleep, so I let them be. As I was putting his pancakes on the plate, he was walking down the stairs.

Erica: here's your breakfast chubby.

King: Thank you mommy*smiling*

He came, sat at the table and I sat down and watch him eat. I love my mornings with him and I rather stare at him any day any time. He's my first and I'll always baby him. Like he would say "why are you putting make up on? You look beautiful already without it" and I can't help but awe at him.

King: Is mama still sleeping?

Erica: You know she is *laughing* She stayed up pretty late again playing with Ella again about two hours ago.

King: Oh* slightly frowning* I was hoping she could take me to school, but its cool

Erica: wow king *acting hurt* I thought you wanted me to.

King: *laughing* its not like that mommy, you always take me. I wanted mama to take me this one time since she is leaving soon, but im fine with you taking me.

I know it suck that cyn can't spend as much time with king and king can't spend as much time with cyn as she can do for Ella cause its a school year and Ella is her only responsibility. Yes She sees king as her son but he still under my legal care and I have to be a full time mom to him.

Erica: If you go wake her up, she'll take you*fixing my shake*

King: No its fine mommy. She can take me tomorrow.
He finished up breakfast and I looked at King's outfit after he got dressed. My baby boy look so fresh and so clean clean lol.

Erica: You picked this out? *looking at his outfit*

King: No mama did cause she wanted to help*smiling*

Erica: mama did a good job let me take a picture.

King: Do I have to mommy?*pouting*

Erica: please *pouting*

King: Fine

He smiled and I snapped the picture

Erica: thank you *kissing his forehead* lets go

We got into the car and I dropped him off at school then head back to the house. When I pulled up I went to check on Ella but she wasn't in her crib. I walked into my room and seen her and Cyn in the bed sleeping. I smiled and took a picture then climbed back into the bed. I pulled both of them closer to me and went back to sleep.