✳Chapter Forty Four ✳

This is for someone recently that has helped us and gave us feedback on realism and been constant with it. I appreciate you KyeWarner

Cyn's Point of View

Wow.....Im so shocked right now. I never knew that i felt the way as much as i did, but sure as hell didnt expect this out of Erica. Yes she has issues of her own, but i never knew i broke part of her this bad. I thought her crying over Timor was sad. I look down in her eyes and i see pain and hurt, but also loyalty and truth. This the erica i fell in love with truly. Her eyes are now hazel brown, which means she is really being honest. It pains me to see her like this cause she has never been on her knees, crying to me like this, and asking forgiveness. She has never forgave herself for what she did or really look past it. She really does love me, which brought tears to my eyes.

Cyn~ Omg baby...You really do love me

Erica~ With all my heart and i never meant to hurt you* still crying her eyes out* I never want to make you cry again. Im so sorry.

Cyn~ Come here

She stood up and sat in my lap. I held her in a tight embrace as she wrap her arms around me. She has never been truly stable with anyone and She never got over the pain that she caused herself. My baby is damaged and hanging by a thread and i can feel it. She loves herself but Push her feelings aside for everyone else. I start to feel her breathing get hitchy and i hum to her with my hand on her heart. Her heart is going 100 miles per second right now. Thats when the therapist had kept my head over her heart but pull her kness, and put her head in between her knees.

Dr.Reed~ Listen to her voice Erica....

I continue to hum and got scared she might pass out, but she didnt and calm down. Her heart is still racing, but not like before. She didnt want to let go of me, so she sat on my lap still. I peck her lips over and over and told her i love her til she fully calm down and rubbed her back.

Dr. Reed~ After talking to both of y'all separately and witnessing this, I came to the conclusion that you two need to continue to stay in separate houses for the remainder of these therapy sessions, BUT see each other as often as you can. Cyn she really needs you and you need her. Yall do love each other and i never witnessed love so strong. Its alot of insecurties and trust issues that has effected yall relationship. I know what you two are thinking and it's only temporary. Erica and Cyn your homework for the week is to communicate with each other about the kids and their needs and wants while yall talk about what you two need to do to better your relationship with each other for yourselves and not only for the kids. I suggest you go over that agreement as well and talk about it before another court date is bound to happen. For now stay in separate houses and continue to co parent for the kids sake and then when next weeks session comes around we can see how y'all did for the first week.

Cyn~ How is this gonna help us?

Dr. Reed~ You'll find out sooner rather than later. Erica do you need any water?

She shook her head no before laying back on my shoulder. I give her head rub as i give her the water anyways. The therapist look at E and looked at me.

Dr. Reed~ She is gonna be okay but be ready for anything that comes with our sessions okay.

Cyn~ Yes ma'am...we are willing to do anything to put us toward our goal in the future. Thank you for this session.