⚖ Chapter Fifty-Two⚖

Cyn's Point of View

After a good morning with my wife, good breakfast, and a nice booty rub before my girl left, has me on cloud nine, but still sore. The only thing i dont want to do is meet with Whitney cause i really dont want my happy mood to go away. I still get ready for the day and go to Raul place for to see my kids first because i barely see king on my own and Ella is sick.

Raul told me Jahad's funds account and i put 300 hundred bucks in it cause hopefully he will be mine as well, so why not contribute to my son. King, I see him every second Wednesday and Sunday if possible and then me and Erica Have our therapy session.

This will be our third cause we video chatted our second one. She basically had us talk about how our animosity grew on each other and how it effected us. So we talked and actually had smiles on our faces as we end the session. I know this week is gonna be tough, but we gon get through it 💪

I pull up to Raul house and make sure my shit was tucked under my seat well because people do still and i work to hard to get what i get. Im tired of being a slave to work hours already, but god keepin' me strong. Once i move to L.A, i know it would be less stress on me. Erica wants to cook and make babies all day tho lol That is supposed to be my job, but its okay cause after Jahad, i dont know about more babies coming from us.

Knock Knock

(distant baby cries)

Raul~ COMING!

Cyn~ * shaking my head* oh lawrd...*mumbling*

He opens the door with Ella in his arms just crying and face red as tomato.

Cyn~ Aww my poor baby* getting her out of Raul's arms*

Ella~* hicups as she cry on my shoulder* Ma Ma Ma Ma Da Da Da Da

Raul~Shes been crying for two hours and her blood levels are okay

Cyn~ Maybe she is teething bad while trying to get through this cold*walking in* Where is her bottle?

Raul~*shuts the door and lock it* She wont take it and king couldn't even get her to calm down.

Cyn~ Shhh*rocking Ella* Why didnt you call? *frowning my eyebrows*

Raul~ I didnt want to interrupt yall morning and I spoke to Erica.

Cyn~ Well call me Raul cause i could have been over here. Our children comes first.

Raul~*looking down* I just didnt want to seem like a bad dad to put her on you guys knowing i dont get them as much. I love my baby and i want her to know her father and do it different this time.

Cyn~ You arent a bad dad cause you need help and you do help alot Especially When i need you or I cant get something she needs. Im in the same position as you when it comes to being a part time parent.

Raul~ *faintly smile* Thanks for understanding. Being away from my kids is hard and Knowing that Erica shares more with you with Ella makes me happy cause i dont want her to follow my lead or Erica lead in life.

Cyn~ *nodding as i walk around in a circle calming Ella* Me too but where is chubby?

Raul~ Sleeping *laughing* I think he is starting to get what Ella got or he played video games all last night.