⚖ Chapter Forty-Eight⚖

King's Point of View

I never seen mommy so angry and hit anyone before. We were just buying ice cream cause mommy and Ella wasnt in the best mood. We get to mommy and daddy told me to go stand behind momma as he try to stop her,but mommy dont stop. There is blood, but i didnt know if i belongs to my mommy or the lady. I knew mommy is gonna kill her and leave for a long time again like before. Momma gives me the baby and try to stop her, but the security guards got in the way and grabbed mommy.

Mommy started yelping and it made me mad that they were hurting her. Ella is still in my arms, but mommy needed help. I kick one of the men really hard in his big boy part and instantly felt sad, but they were hurting mommy. No body hurt my mommy with me around.

I hold my mommy as tight as i can without trying to drop my sissy. Mommy finally stops yelping and jumping in their arms and started crying. She looked down at me and her eyes didnt seem so evil anymore. She was my mommy again.

Erica~ *crying* Omg What have i done? *looking around*

King~ Mommy you almost killed a lady and the guards were hurting you. I know you told me to fight with my brain and not my fist, but they were hurting you *looking down* i didnt mean to disappoint you.

Erica~ Baby you didnt disappoint me...I disappointed you and very sorry. Mommy should have known better. Please dont cry...im crying cause you are crying.

King~ Okay mommy *wiping my tears* Can you guys let my mommy go now?

#1 Security guard~ Sorry kid, but we ca- *looks up at Daddy and mama* Guys let her go speak with her son...be on standby

They let mommy go and she dropped to her knees to hold me and sissy. She is getting blood on us, but i dont care and Ella is up just confused to why there is blood on her. Right now i just want mommy okay.

Erica~ I am sorry Raul...I am sorry Cyn. What i did wasn't right and King don't do what i do because you can get in big trouble by the Law.

King~ Are you gonna go away again *tearing up* Mommy you cant leave us again.

Cyn~ Chub-

Erica~ Baby no matter where i go, i am always right here *pointing at my heart* and you are always right here *pointing at her heart* Remember that okay.

King~*nodding my head* Yes Ma'am....I know people like to pick on and Judge you, but you a good person on inside. I am sorry that you have to go with those mean guys.*pouting*

Erica~*peck my forehead* Its okay buddy...Imma big girl and have to put my big girl panties on. Be good with daddy thou and help daddy with Sissy. let momma cover Ella up while daddy put your jacket on. Imma go with these men to talk with them.

King~ *standing up* Yes ma'am

Mommy gets off of her knees and momma takes Ella from me as i watch them take mommy away. I hope they dont mommy away for a long time. Thats the only mommy i have to takes care of me and help me. My mommy isnt leaving me anymore 😠

••••••••••

Erica's Point of View
They pull me away from my family and took me to the back as i feel disappointed in myself that my son and daughter had to see me like that. I never wanted King to see me like that. Its been frustrating for a while for people to just talk shit about me and they not know me. No one has the balls to say shit to my face until now. I am so over the bull shit. The Tranny had no right to insult me and Cyn with our child in her arms.