⚖ Sixteen ⚖

Cyn's Point of view

I sat here and wait in Erica's room as my baby girl fight for her little heart out. Ive cried, prayed, kept positive, and cried again as Erica just wait in the Waiting room, not wanting to be near me. She came in the room once and brought me food but thats it. I started to cry more. I just want to be legally connected to my daughter. Albee came in and got her stuff while King just stare blank at me the whole time. Whitney said hes mad cause i pushed timor and his mommy apart.

I just bit my tongue cause hes a child and not an adult. Its hurts to hear that though. Its also been another couple of hours and my baby hasn't came in the room yet. My phone is also broke.

Twenty minutes later...........

I fell asleep until i heard the door creek open and saw timor bring in a whole bunch of flowers and gifts for Erica and Ra'Ella. He looks at me but looks away and put the followers in water. The teddy bears and roses was cute.

Cyn~ How does it feel to be a father to my baby mr. Vanilla ice? * smiling*

Timor~ Please Don't.....I learned if  i don't have nothing to say, don't say it all. I just want my girlfriend happy before i leave tonight.

Cyn~ I doubt that now i am getting my child and Will less likely depend on you as a father. Thats what Raul is for right?

Timor~ You bi- I have to go get Jasmine and put her in bed to sleep* Leaving*

Wow she got a guy with morals and manners. Thats a big upgrade from Shad big head ass. Not too long after, he carried sleeping Erica in and laid her down. She held on to him for a good minute until he put the teddy bear by her. Raul came in with sleeping king and also laid king by her.

Raul~ Come cyn...Lets talk as parents while he spends some time with them* Opening the door for me*

Cyn~ No problem captain *Rolling my eyes as i step out with him*

He shut the door behind me and stands on the opposite side of me

Raul~ She cant travel back and forth and i also have joint custody with her. Most likely you will have the same rights as me.

Cyn~ So i still have rights and i don't like visitation rights. Im not a weekend parent. I like to co parent. There is a difference.

Raul~ Well hate to burst your bubble but Erica has more primary care than both of us and king is half and half. She will still have more care over Ella. Timor is like her second father and our daughter will continue to be at the home she lives at.

Cyn~ And i will get my child anytime i want. Rather if im in new york or here. No body is taking her away from Erica. Timor i don't care for and i will be a mother to her and king. So sit yo pale ugly bald ass somewhere. Erica dont run me over like she do you.

Raul~ See thats where you are wrong. I was there for her birth, Ray and Whitney witness me signing her birth certificate, and Ray mostly named her. I am a primary parent and will always be here for my children. Joe budden didn't care to tell you either, so dont just cake all up on Erica like she was the only one who was bad* walking back into the room*

I watch him leave and tried to phase like it didn't hurt but it did and i didn't see or experience her first day on this earth. This pain is unbearable and my own boyfriend betrayed me. I look at how happy king looks with the white boy and E sleeping in his arms. Why can't he just leave?! I do end up drying my face and walking in.

Not too long after my princess has arrived and asleep in the bassinet with her a breathing tube up her nose.

Doctor~ She's a strong little one and So far Her blood results are better. Her color is coming in a bit and mom i need to you to rest. Make a schedule for her so you can sleep. You could have had a stroke and died. She is gonna be a little fussy and very hungry. * gently giving her to erica*