⚖ Twenty Seven ⚖

50+ votes and 70+ comments to get chapter twenty eight. I hope you enjoy.

Erica's Point of view

Its been three days and the time has come to open his gifts he brought back and open the envelope. Im at his house and its the same how we left it. I am not really ready for this and wish he stayed. No one but me and cyn knows he dead. I have to tell king soon, but right now i havent even grasp the fact thats hes gone.

Erica~ Why did you do this to me timor? You lucky i love you to even do this* wiping my tears as i hold the pendent*

I open the envelope and that is when his death just become real

Dear Jasmine,

I know that you might be pissed or want to rekill me, but you have to understand that i did this for you and even tho i DISLIKE Cyn, you love her and she loves you or else she wouldnt have came after me mainly as a clown and you cry or cuss her out. You two belong together and i want you to be happy. Ive been battling lung cancer for five years and when i met you, i felt at peace and happy. Im still am even if it hurted me to let you go. My time has come to an end and trust me when i say i will forever be yours. I will look over you and your family. Talk to me when you need help, or need some advice. Ill listen like before. I hope you like the pendant and hope cyn dont make you throw it away. If you dont want it, give it to ella. She is my princess. My first princess died three years ago and it was her pendant that i made for her for when she got older. So its yours til Ella get old enough to wear it. My will officially starts now.

• Ella and King has a fund of 250,000 a piece for their 16th birthday from me

• Im an undercover millionaire and have 500,000 in your name. You can keep my house in L.A and My beach house Mami

• King has a car fully paid for and So does Ella. You have my car and its red on the inside for you

• My family knows about you and i want you to give the system you bought me to them, so you guys can connect with them. They know everything and why i did what i did.

• Cyn....yes your ex has a fund to boom her business for nu and so do you. I want our kids parents successful. You guys are hooked up with the best partners in the business.

• Latino magazine should give you a call soon

• There are Christmas gifts under the tree in my room for Ella, you, albee, Raul, ray, Miss sonia, Pejro, Brian, King, Whitney, Lisa, Linda, Gisele, jason, Elian, Tino, and mama bear.....being rich as its perks lol

• last but not least.....You and cyn has plane tickets to Germany without the kids. Monday afternoon, my private jet will take you guys. You guys will stay at my hotel and in the top suite. You dont have to pay for shit. This week trip is free. There is one thing you guys have to do though. You and cyn have to go to my show the first night there and they will take you guys from there. My mom stylists will be there to dress you. King and Ella will be there that weekend for my family to meet them if you want

Im sorry that i am dead now and that you had to find out the way you did but i dont regret it. Try to be the jasmine i know to cyn again. Dont let her play you and you dont play her. Be ADULTS and good parents to the kids....at least for me

Goodbye. 

My hands are shaking and really mind blown that the man that loved me and my children so much.  He sacrificed alot for an almost three to four month relationship. Some things in this i cant wrap my head around and mostly out of all of this, this man was like my best friend that never fully became my lover. Hes too good of a man that never got a chance and lost a child. I see why he went so hard for my kids and seen them as his own. Im pissed that he couldn't confine in me as much i did in him.