⚖ Thirty Seven(Edited)⚖

{44 to 58 Votes}

{please rate it....or else we cant update cause it dont help us if we dont know how bad or good it is}

{100 comments}

{Thanks for the love and the support...i would like to say thanks for reading up to this far and will see you in January.....love you guys 😘}

Cyn's Point Of View

When king came to me and hugged me, i knew he was my son again. I dont know what E said to him but im so grateful because now he has let me officially back into his life. He sat in my lap the whole entire time and it felt like old times. Erica just smiles and daze off time to time. Its hard telling a child bad news and especially death of someone that they deeply cared for. King holds her hand while in my lap and she kisses his cheek.

Erica changed me from the start and i will always appreciate her. I cant hurt my son, her, or my daughter. They are my lifeline and it feels good to really live for something. Raul seems happy that we are a complete family again. Little Ella needs this cause we cant make the same mistakes again.

King held my hand, really talk to me, apologized to me, and no longer call me ms. Cyn. Im mama bear again and my girl is Erica. Now that both of us has changed and realize that pettiness isnt and wasnt getting anywhere. Im just happy and blessed. I know not to judge its book by the cover due to pettiness and jealousy. I learned to Respect more.

King~ Mama what are you cooking?* sits on the counter*

Cyn~ Chubby this is your mama cooking*laughing* I cant do gourmet meals like your mommy. Im just watching it though while she is getting Rae ready for bed *sit by him*

King~ Okay* kicking his feet in the air* Do you know how Timor went to heaven?

Cyn~*bout choked* Aint this a conversation for you and your mother to discuss?

King~ I dont want to make her any sadder and cry. Mommies shouldn't cry.

Cyn~*clearing my throat* Well Um...He went to heaven*thinking how to put it* With the help of doctors. He was in so much pain that he asked god to take him away, so he can be free and fly with no pain.

Hell thats the best i can do. Its take it or leave it for him.

King~ So he just wanted to be free and not being selfish to leave us?

Cyn~* shaking my head* No chubby he didnt *faintly smiling*

King~ You are here to stay like mommy said right?

Cyn~ Of course baby....You have my word* wrapping my pinky around his* Pinky promise baby

King~ Okay Mama*smiling*

He tells me about school and how different it is from being with Erica and Mrs. Sonia. He likes living with Raul when E goes on trips and Even stayed liked Elian cause she gives him ice cream lol. His girlfriend called and i knew our conversation was to be continued lol. I go see what wifey is doing with my princess and they are having a good giggly fit going on without me. Now they know they wrong for that lol.

Cyn~ So no fun for me*pouting*

Erica~ Say mama we didnt forgot you* holding her up as she giggles with her paci in her hand*