⚖️Chapter Fifty- Seven ⚖️

Erica's Point Of View

I think I have been slapped and didn't notice it in thin air. Maybe Cyn had tooooooo much to drink like that cause um....our asses still living day by day by text and phone call most of the time. Plus I'm waiting on Jihad. King and Ella is enough for us too and she is a new mom with Ella. So having another baby is more toll on us.

Erica~ *stepping back* Woah Cyn I thi-

Cyn~ *stepping Closer* No babe...I don't mean now but like a year after marriage. I'm fine with our two kids now *laughing* Did I scare you?

Erica~ *holding my chest* Hell yea you did babe *laughing* My pussy ain't ready for that much action and Ella isn't even one yet baby.

Cyn~ I know babe and i thought I'll ask now since we are where we always wanted to be. *Holding my hands* It feels good and in a year or two we will raise our little one together baby*smiling*

Erica~ *smiling* Yes baby girl we can do that in one or two years. I want our next child to have both parents and not just one. I'm at that point in life where I'm just unstoppable and I'll give you anything as long as u are right by my side like the girl from Mama's boy*laughing*

Cyn~ In the mean time...* Sliding her hands down my sides* We can practice all...night..*lean closer to my ear* Long *slightly tug on my ear*

I felt a drip go drippy drop in my panties and cause my pussy to pulse as if it has its own heartbeat. She walks back toward to be as our lips meet and goes in sync like peanut butter And jelly. I sit on her lap with my legs side to side as she cups my necks softly. My arms are around her shoulders while I start to slowly trust my hips into her pelvis.

Someone told me
Love was only
In the movies
It don't exist in real life these days now
But you showed me
If I only just find the faith I need to believe

Anything is possible
If you want it bad enough
Know the sky, end too high
Test your limits
You can feel unstoppable
Incredible
Oh still, I can see I'm so ready

She lays me on my back and just stare at me with a smile as the candles shine on us. I intertwined my fingers with hers and pecks them as she continue to caress my chin. I lean up forward a bit and softly peck her lips then trace her bottom lip with my thumb before cupping her face. Cyn leans in and inhale my scent into powerful kiss. My hands stayed on her hips as my baby slowly devour my lips. I just let loose and felt that I don't need to be rough. She can have me on my knees, stomach, hands, side ways, upside down.....I don't give a damn how she do me as long as she proclaim hers Tonight and that's what counts.

Yeah-eh-heah
You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never want to hear you say
I want it that way

As our clothes slowly sheds and land everywhere, we take done each other's hair and hold on to each while her body rhythm matches mine and the beat. I pick her up under her thighs and sit her on me as she slowly pull off her bra strap by strap. She pins my arms back and lean my head forward to her nipple. Once my mouth grasped her nipple, I moaned as I swirl my tongue around her hard nipple. With my eyes closed, my arms come from behind me and wraps around her sides like ropes. My hands are in her panties grasping that glorious ass of hers.

Cyn~ That's right daddy*moaning as she tilt her head back and run her fingers through my hair*

My teeth grated along her nub and I tug on her causing her to moan. She looks down at me as she bites down on her bottom and look up at not stopping. Her pelvis start to thrust into mine. My stomach is on a rollercoaster right now and my panties are soaked. I snuggle my face into her breast as I start to suck on her right nipple. Her claws start to dig in my shoulder the more I tug on her. That shit feels good.

When you say that you love me
I walk above the clouds
Tell me of eternity just one more time
When you say that you love me
All I need is that one phrase
That you'll never change, just one more time

You're like the whole world to me
Hug me harder and more painfully

The something that we shared
And you can't make it nothing
I hope you don't forget
You're my

Every day, every day
Summer, winter
Even though you may be unaware

You got the best of me
So please just don't leave me
You got the best of me

I stand up and start softly peck up from her breast to her heart to her neck. She leans her head to the side giving me more access. Her backs presses against the wall meanwhile I thrust into her marking my territory. E.M all day every day as far as my concern. She is really more vocal tonight and not cursing as usual. I teasingly swirl my tongue around her fresh hickey causing her to cradle more into me. My lips grasps her skin as if I'm Edward giving Bella her bite.

Cyn~ Fuck daddy...I'm yours daddy.

I smile and put her down as she catches her breath. Her eyes always tell me something and I move a strand of her out the way. I turn around and move my hair out the way so she take off my bra. She slips it off and pull me into her while she kisses my shoulder blade softly up to my neck. Her hands grab on to my breast and tweaked my nipples with fingers. I Lean my head back and place my hands on top of hers and close my eyes.

Now we are naked and she teases my clit with her knee. Her hands grips on to her mouth has her mouth does wonders on my nipples.

It's black and white for me
Don't know why you like it grey
Chill if you want to
But I can't promise that I'll stay
We could be something, and I could be your everything
(Eh, eh)
You should be all over me

[Pre-Chorus: Katja Glieson]
(Ahhh)
This should be simple, if I'm what your into pick up the tempo
(Ahhh)
Back bend the limbo, come to my rescue

[Chorus: Katja Glieson]
Put in work, come thru
And I might just do something new for you
I put in work for you so
Come thru
Come thru
La la la la la la la la la la la la
Come thru

I feel her lips drawing her name down my stomach as she holds my legs open. The anticipation is getting to me and she knows that while she is looking up at me kissing my inner thigh. She lifts my leg in the air and start to kiss her way down to my thigh. Her hand reaches my pussy and she starts to play with her. I watch her put oil on her hands and massage her and it feel so good. Her fingers slowly goes in me but quickly comes out and rub my nub as she massages my lips.

Erica~ Yes baby that feels so good

Cyn~ Good... Tonight isn't just about sex, but I'm gonna have alot of fun* smirking*

I don't like that smirk

............

to be continued.....

What does Cyn have in mind?

Will this night change them for the rest of their lives?

Vote and comment below 🤷