⚖ Fourteen ⚖

Cyn's Point of view

* Recap*

I run down the hall and hear screaming. I follow the noise and it was here. She looks terrible and on her knees. I see king in his dads arms. I rushed inside and the room went silent as i see timor holding E. Keep it cute Cyn.

Raul~ Who called you up here? Why are you stalking?!

Albee~ Cy-

Erica turned around real quick and her face dropped as tears roll down her face.

Erica~ You always pop up when things go good...Look what you did! Why Didn't you just stay with your man and stay out of my life? Our child got sick when you came in town!

Cyn~ Whats with king? Baby whats wrong? *looking at him*

King~ I'm fine...What are you talking about?* confused*

Erica~ I'm talking about Our daughter Ella Cynthia! She sick and Fighting for her lif- *covers her mouth*

Cyn~ Our What?!

* Present*

I come up here cause Erica is in the Hospital and my son gotten hurt but i get here and im hearing bullshit that i have a daughter with this girl! God better be playing tricks with my ears right now.

Whitney~ Cy- * touch my shoulder*

Cyn~ Dont Fucking touch me or you will lose a damn hand at this moment* i gritted through my teeth* You lied, and betrayed me once again Whitney. The fuuckyamen our daughter* laughing* Women can't get pregnant dumbass. You need a mental check. Is that why you are? Did you have a meltdown? Did this nigga push you to far Erica(Erukah) ?* Pointing at vanilla ice wanna be bitch*

Raul~ Cyn dont come up here disrespectful cause thats my baby momma. She got pregnant when you abandoned her and Put your eggs in her. Yes it was a selfish act but Ella is here and i love my daughter.

Waitttt...hol up...how the fuck is he the dad if he and E don't fuck or like each other like that? This gotta be a lie to trap me.

Cyn~ Nigga how you the papee? What im hearing is lies. She lies through her teeth to get what she wants at time-

Raul~ Im the one who she Fucked two days later cause she felt like trash. Ray knows, Whitney knows, and Now does king. He probably knew all along and saw that you hurted her. I am not gonna argue with you with my baby barely conscious.

King~ * Crying* Can i leave please Timor? I Don't want to see this* Holding his arms up*

Timor~ * Looking at me as he picks up king* Yea lets go...This is big people business anyways* walking out*

Linda|Jason~ We'll go with you *looking at me*

Erica~ Wait timor* Trying to stop him crying* Cyn i didn't like at all and damn well don't use people for a come up. I wanted to be loved and i wanted it to be you but you left me like dumpster shit. I wanted a family and now i got her. It was a growing one before you came along. I was gonna tell you eventually but i wanted my baby to not go through that house to house bull right now. I might be wrong but im not perfect. Your man that you so dearly love knows. I gave him that damn bracelet back and he said he don't care you have a child or to let you know. He knew from the jump and said good luck. Joe was the one that used you as his come up and hype man. He asked him to give up as a friend but he said NO! * sobbing*

Cyn~ * Shaking my head and shaking with tears in my eyes* No you are lying erica. He loves me and treats me tight. He's a father himself and knows that kids need their parents. Its not good to lie and god will strike you down for lying.