⚖ Twenty Nine ⚖

Since 27 didnt get 50 or more but yall did 23 ....60+ votes and 100+ comments to get 30 or til new years...if we get past that we will give double and its worth it. i hope you enjoy 🤗

Erica's Point of View

Cyn finally got her ass on the plane and its nice private plane. so she shouldn't complaining and Especially if she aint paying. She better act broke and have a buffet while she at it.

Cyn~ I am most positive you are going to kill me cause im eating FREE food In a PRIVATE jet on a FREE plane ride to Germany. You must want my grave next to his? Tell my mama i love her and im happy i ate the last piece of every pie on thanksgiving. First 48 better have a good picture of me on my best side and play wat u mean by dae dae cause i made it on first 48 before him. Can i get some action first too? Errruuc-

Erica~ OMG! You are worse than king. Sit back and relax. You aint damn dying and Timor isnt buried dummy. Read this and just stuff yourself with food* giving her his will* Thats all you love to do anyhow...Please just give me peace* rubbing my temple*

Cyn~ Is this his will? *holding it up*

Erica~ Well what else is it? A death certificate of premeditated murder? Cyn just please read the damn thing*annoyed and tired*

I sigh and lay my head on my pillow as i attempt to get some rest.

Cyn~ Woooooooow*shocked* Bitch am i rich?*laughing*

Erica~ Technically you are as rich as me, but this is plane and everything in L.A is mine and the kids. You have enough money in business like me and i have an extra 500,000 dollars. Thats just part one of the Will. Part two will be heard in Germany.

Cyn~ Why me tho? I talked about him*confused*

Erica~*Sitting up* He has no hate in his heart and think that we can work it out for him and the kids. He told me that i wont ever be truly happy with him and its you that i cry for. It says his daughter died but ive seen the little girl and i see why he went so hard for my kids. He loves hard and his first love was a whore. I feel like a failed him.....

Cyn~ Why? You obviously made him proud according to the Will.

Erica~ I couldn't be there for him. We never went deep into his life and to know that he also lost a child and saw my kids whenever he can, tell me alot about him.

Cyn~ Did he leave a picture of her?

Erica~ I have his Phone and its full of pictures of Her and us. Also of my kids.

Cyn~ Can i see? Its okay if you do-

Erica~ Its cool...You might as well see them since we are going to his home town*unlocking his phone* This is Her *showing her his baby girl*

You might as well see them since we are going to his home town*unlocking his phone* This is Her *showing her his baby girl*

Cyn~ *Grabbing the phone* Omg this nigga got goddess sperm...She is gorgeous *flipping through*

She is gorgeous *flipping through*