⚖️Chapter Fifty Five ⚖️

Erica's Point of View

Erica~ Are we there yet?* whining as pout with my head low*

I don't care if I ask a million times, I don't wanna be laid out in a ditch somewhere.

Cyn~ Ask one more time, and ill go back to get yo "Are we there yet ass" Mr. Lumber jack with no mercy. Do I make myself clear Erica jasmine Santana Mena?

I gulped and slouched back into my chair.

Erica~ *still pouting* Yes ma'am

Cyn~ Stop pouting too before you will get the bad case of wrinkles baby.

I huffed but still low key pouted cause I've been in this car too long and growing impatient. So I just sit here and do nothing.......well maybe som-

Cyn~ Don't even think about it. Im on the high way and haven't did my will yet. So its fair to keep your hands to yourself for now* turning back to the road*

Erica~ Bbb..but Ho-

Cyn~ Erica I know you and you feel inactive so no. Your facial expression tells it all*laughing softly*

I cross my arms across my chest and frown more just to be petty and irritate her. She hates when I don't list-

Erica~ Ah Fuck! *squeezing my thighs together*

Cyn~ You better turn the frown upside down before "She" is turned inside out * going deeper inside of me*

Erica~ *Wincing* Ah shit okay * gripping on to the seat* Please stop baby. I'm sorry.

Cyn~* Slowly pulling out* That's what I thought* licking her fingers* taste good too.

My heart rate starts to slow down as my kitty ease down a bit. Damn my pussy hella wet tho. Her hand reaches for mine as my body is back to normal.

Erica~ *Smiles* Thank you for taking me out.

Cyn~ Its my duty captain. Just relax and Enjoy*pecks my cheek*

I blush and sit back as I do as told. This Cyn I am beginning to fall harder for.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Cyn's Point Of View

I look down at MY WIFE as she starts to close her eyes. Aw my baby tired from a hectic day. Between King and baby girl, We are always tired when we are not together. Today she was ripping and running and still managed to get some time in to make me breakfast in bed. Plus I see why she felt "powered" being the "man" of the relationship.

I see the highlighted " Feisco" sign not too far ahead of us to my right as i felt Erica caress her thumb on the back of my hand with a smile on her face.

Cyn~ Oh shit* turning the radio up* This my Shiiiiitttt* moving my hips and necks as she rock back and forth*

Come take my hand
I won't let you go
I'll be your friend
I will love you so, deeply
I will be the one to kiss you at night
I will love you until the end of time