⚖ Twenty ⚖

Still Erica Point of View

Timor~ I have to go back in two days for the premiere. Erica i have questions but im afraid to ask* scratching the back of his neck*

Erica~ I figured *looking down* Go ahead and ask....

Timor~ How is your ex is part of Ella?

Erica~ I used her eggs out of a selfish act, but i wanted her more than cyn cause cyn bounce after the talk about family and having one. She just used me and didnt love me as she claimed.

Timor~ So you get pregnant and have a baby, but dont tell her? That sounds whorish....

Erica~ If it was whorish, i would demand child support but i didnt. She put me in a tight spot at the wrong time. I think she just did revenge in my heart. Her boyfriend knew and she still went back to him. She didnt even laugh when i was just to be nice. Shes not the same girl i know. Did you know that she slept with her niggas faster than she slept with me? I got her to where she is now or she would be under her mom still making Cs in school. Timor im not the only bad guy.

Timor~ But two wrongs dont make a right? Shes is more hurt than you. I left cause how she blamed me and disrespected you, but also how low you did her. Yall love each other deep man.

Erica~ I am moving on with you and she has someone. She has nothing but dislike toward me like usual and same goes for me. I should be lo-

Timor~ Are you only with me cause im safe and stick around for the kids? Be honest

I Look at him and hes dead ass serious right now. How can he think that? Safe is ok but he makes me happy.

Erica~ Babe i love that im safe WITH you and that YOU love my kids. I love what you do for me and how you treat me. Imma your queen and i feel normal.

Timor~ * Shaking his head* You didnt answer my Question Jasmine.....its either yes or no. How hard can that be?

Honesty comes at price and you would leave.........i am starting to really like this man tho.

Erica~ Yees BUT No babe* holds his hand*

Timor~ What?* getting his hand out my grip*

Erica~ I like that its Safe and you still stick around for the kids. Those are good qualities. I also love you for you. You make me smile, i get litty when we talk, and We have alot in common. Shit like this shouldn't effect us ba-

Timor~ But it do because it shows how much you are honest and trustful you can be. How can you lie or not tell about a BABY? * chuckling* You obviously need help cause thats too dirty. Depriving a child of a parent is like having no soul or heart for your child or for that person. Some things you just dont do. *shaking his head*

Erica~ I do love my child and i live for her*tearing up* Cyn left me and i was gonna have my baby with or without her. I wanted her to feel my pain after A year of hell with her. People make it seem like im the bad guy when most times it is just my Emotions they playing with.

Timor~ * nodding his head* Okay so what if i have a child in hiding? Never told no body cause i felt that my child dont need his or her mother cause she hurt me. What if i had a secret family and didnt tell you? What damn if a girl claimed she had my child BUT didnt tell me until i found out she was sick and disrespected you? How would you feel?

Erica~ Broken * lightly crying as i shake a bit* Like its not fair and Its really low* wiping my falling tears*

Timor~ So just imagine how she feels. As your boyfriend, im supposed to tell you the truth and Not let you be stupid. She might be an Ex, whom did you wrong, But you Owe her ass A long damn apology that money cant buy and a lifetime thanks that she didnt send you to jail and take Ella. You thought about yourself and not a damn family.

Erica~ Okay Timor! I fucking hear you but what she did wasnt acceptable either....

Timor~ This isnt about accepting anything. Its called being the bigger person. Yall can bicker all yall want but if you would have been honest, this wouldnt have been a problem. Go apologize right now on the phone* pointing upstairs*

Erica~ What? Why now An-

Timor~ If you dont, Im not talking to, Taking, or Even give you a time of my day for you. So apologize or what we have will crumble just like you and her relationship did. Take your pride out of your ass and go Jasmine. I got Ella and Emma. Dont be that girl whos too damn stupid and prideful toward non sense....Time is ticking boo boo

Erica~ Ooh I hate you right now * crying as i push past him*

Timor~ You just hate that i am right And I hate it that you out of all people can do this. I hate it for the girl you did this too. I am leaving and you better have apologized by the time we get back* leaving with Emma and Ella*

Erica~.................

////////End of Chapter/////////

Timor told her ass...

Is he wrong?

Do you agree with what he said?

Will Erica listen to him and apologize?

Will he leave her if she dont?

Vote and Comment below 💝

Co~Written and Edited by Jazzy and nish

50+ votes

60+ comments

To get to the next one but we still want those 50+ votes on 19 or 23 wont be up...this is for AngelJohnson187