⚖ Chapter Thirty Eight ⚖

Part 2 starts now

Part 2 starts now............

Erica's Point of View

Omg! Its been a new year for all of us and so far im loving it. I really thought me and cyn was over and we were going through hell. We will always have our problems but we have each other. Trusting is being built and its a process...King loves that we are together and loves that timor family loves him as apart of the family. Its great to have some kind of foundation but right now cyn is upset over the fact that i went with the hearing date and she wasnt in the best mood.

Flashback to the day of the hearing.......

I am so nervous right now and shaking at the fact that this had to be the ordeal on my end. I guess this might keep peace longer between us and i dont want to the evil parent that overshadows the other parent rights. Cyn stayed in the guest room while i slept in king room with Emme and Ella was in between all night.

Erica~ Damn *opening my blinds*

The sun really kicking today and bright ass fuck. King is at school and Cyn had spent the morning with him while i sleep. Ella was breast fed all night. Thats the only way she went to sleep. I clean up my son's room before heading to mine and saw cyn changing her in her room. Well i decided to walk in and wrap my arms around from behind her.

Erica~ Good morning my sexy baby mama *snuggling in her neck*

Cyn~ There isnt a good in this morning besides being bless. You know i didnt want this. What happened happened. Its close to christmas and this the last thing i want on my non wish list. *giving me ella*

Erica~ Well it was either today or after new years. This has been weighing over my head and its also about raul too. This is needed cause from the day you threaten it, i took it serious. Cyn i love you but you get some kind of closure.

Cyn~ Closure for what? I see my child, king loves me, and we are together. What damn closure do you speak of jasmine? Let me know.....

Erica~ Well....Closure for us, and Ella. You told me the problem and im trying to fix it. This hearing just makes changes or not..or whats official. I see no problem with it. Ive been arrested and in a cell.

Cyn~ Thats the last place i want to see you. I get her every two weeks and she is learning to love me as well. Cancel it Errucah.*trying not to yell*

Erica~ No Cynthia Santana Pacheco and thats final.*turning my back against her*

Cyn~ Nigga no traiga mi nombre del gobierno en esto { Translation~ nigga don't bring my government name in this}