⚖ Twenty Six ⚖

50+ votes and 80+ comments before 12 pm and we will give double.....

Cyn's Point of view

Thanksgiving is finally here, The kids are here, My family, Raul, His family, Erica, and Her family are here, and The kids just arrived in pajamas and half sleep. Erica and I Havent argued or said anything since yesterday, but She writes in her journal and talk to herself or praying. She weeped and cry all night. Also she didnt even sleep in my bed. She rather sleep on a pallet than be by me cause we might fight.

Yes we went over the custody papers and whenever i try to tell her about canceling the hearing, she just walks away. The papers are filed but we still have a day in court. My mom said that maybe if i nag her, then maybe she would listen, but she isnt. Its like she is just tuning me out and we can have a civil conversation about this kids for two hours, then after that its like we have nothing else to discuss.

Erica~ Yes i know my schedule will be hectic after Christmas but i need things done. Im working just like i have before i met him. So dont put his name in this albee. Tell my god son i said hello and give me what i need*hanging up*

Cyn~ Whats all that about? * putting Ella car seat on the bed*

Erica~...........

Cyn~Erica it is thanksgiving damn. Can we have a drama free day for the kids? *whining and pouting*

Erica~Im not starting anything to impact the kids at all. My mouth is shut and im easier to handle right? Im leaving Tomorrow anyways and are you keeping ella for an extra two days? Raul has to work. King can come with me. Hes not your responsibility.

Cyn~ Erica i see him as my son too. Just cause we aint blood dont mean shit. You and Ella arent but she is your responsibility too.

Erica~ She is mine cause i carried and gave birth to her. It isnt about blood. You have no rights over king and only Ra'ella. So once again he is me and Raul responsibility. So listen before you start assuming shit.

Ooooooooo jesus take the wheel! I might need a double shot dealing with her ass......

Cyn~ *biting my tongue and praying mentally* I wouldn't mind keeping him and having him at work with me for two extra days. Whos gonna be on the plane with them?

Erica~ Ray will cause Albee is with his son. *packing her bag* Ray baby mama will be cool with it and if he cant, then i have whitney.

Cyn~ *rolling my eyes* So yall are buddy buddy now? That is my used to be best friend you know?

Erica~*shrugs her shoulders* Im going to get king ready*walking out the room*

I sigh and plop down on my bed. Everything now is just confusing and complicated. I try to show that i care and she just nods and shrug her shoulders. She hasnt really eaten since she got here, but take her meds and still trying to work. This is the one thing timor expressed to me that he hated. She would use work as an excuse and put herself last. Thanksgiving is about giving and being thankful. I am thankful for my daughter and happy i get to be around king, but giving to the fact that i love their mom, we both are hurting, and No matter how hard i try, she pushes me away, this is not what i like to receive.

Ella~ *starts to move around and cry*

Cyn~ Hey baby dont cry *unstrapping her and picking her up* Mama got that baby *soothing her as i rock her*

Despite whats going on or has happened, She is my little light and i dont regret E having her. Love isnt real til you see it through your child. I want a big family soon, but for now and still young, im okay with what i got.