⚖ Nineteen ⚖

50+ votes and more than 50+ comments...Triple threat will be separated but will be updated after finished. Night ✌

Cyn's Point of view

After I poured hot grits on Joe ass, I left and headed to my moms to talk to her about what has been going on. I know she will freak out but this can't wait and I am about to lose. I still can't believe Joe ass knew this whole time and didn't say anything to me. Did he want me to hurt? like who would keep their child away from them. I wonder how long was he going to let me think everything was okay before he actually told me about Ella if he would have. I can't deal with none of this. My mom was outside while i pulled up in her yard and she just shook her head as im in tears

Cyn's ma~ Aww baby *hugging me* What did he do? Did he hurt you?

Cyn~He lied about hiding my baby from me mommy*sobbing* He proba-

Cyn's ma~ WHAT?

Cyn~ Yes ma I have a baby * wiping my tears*

Cyn's ma~ How when you aren't pregnant?*laughing* Unless You and Jo-

Cyn~ We should talk about this inside the house mommy. I knew my wrong doing will get to me.

Cyn's ma~ Okay mija *walking inside and sitting down* Tell mommy what's going on?

Cyn~*sits down next to my mom* I don't know where to start...

Cyn's ma~ Start from the beginning *rubbing my back*

Cyn~ Well ma *takes a deep breath* When Erica and I gco....

Cyn's ma~ Wait Erica has something to do with this? This girl always find a way to be relevant.

Cyn~ She has everything to do with this ma and everyone else that claim they had me.

Cyn's ma~ How?

Cyn~ Let me finish

Cyn's ma~ Okay mija *giving me a tissue*

Cyn~ Like I was saying, when Erica and I broke up, I didn't know she got my eggs implanted in her. So on a drunken night her and Raul had sex but on purpose. Yeah I know thats the dude she couldn't stand but they put aside their differences for the sake of King and they have been doing good. This was back in March cause we did get back together, but only to break up again. Weird I know. Anyways, she got pregnant and had her. yes its a girl. Shes six months old now,and Joe knew about her and never said a word to me. What's worst is that Ray knows about her too. Him and Raul named her. She looks just like me with Erica features *crying* I don't know how anyone of them couldn't at least give me a heads up about a possible child. Joe was in my face smiling and laughing when he knew about my child. I think when Erica came to my party, she wanted to tell me then but didn't. Everything is so messed up ma. I dont know what to do.

Cyn's ma~ WOW mija I don't know what to say to all of that. Erica kept this from you because she is mad at you for leaving. Ray is friends with Erica now. Joe ass knew and never even told you....Can I see a pic of her?

Cyn~ Sure ma *shows her a pic*