⚖ Chapter Forty Two ⚖

Cyn Point of View

After we finished up talking to a few members of the church we left. We were now in the car and Erica is driving to Albee's house.

Cyn: Baby did you enjoy church? *interlocking our hands*

Erica: Yeah I actually enjoyed it.The sermon was really good.I think we found ourselves a church home. what did you think?

Cyn: Yeah i did too and the congregation was really sweet. They loved our kids. *laughing*

Erica: They did especially King *looking back at King* Did you like church buddy?

King: Yeah it was cool*smiling* I liked it. I like the hymns.

Erica: Do you wanna go back? *looking back at him then back at the road*

King: I like our other church but yes ill go back to this one* nodding happly*

Cyn: Well we will go every sunday or when im here. Ill work something out.

Erica: Oh baby * snapping my finger* you know they have bible study on Wednesdays? Did you wanna try that out when you come down on a week day or....

Cyn: That would be good too. Maybe we will try that out.

King: * his eyes lit up* Can I go?

Cyn: Yeah baby boy you can go* laughing*

King: Is ella going too?

Cyn: Yes... Baby where are you going? Albee's house isn't this way. Are you blind?

Erica: Im going to the gas station. I need some more gas or we will be on the side of the road like hikers and flashing our boobs for attention if our phones die* laughing*

King: Please dont mommy...Its not lady like* scrunching his face*

Cyn: * snickering* Yeah E isnt

Erica: Cyn shut up* playfully hitting me* and i know chubby* laughing*

She pulled into to QuikTrip and parked next to the gas pump and turned the engine off. E goes in the store while i start to get hungry.

Cyn: King do you want anything?

King: mama can I get some grandma cookies? They are better than the package ones.

Cyn: Yeah Ill get you that chubby. Is ella sleep?

King: Nope* popping the P* She is just quiet.

Cyn: Okay bubbie

I got out the car and saw E coming out. Erica looked at me raising her eyebrow like i did something suspicious but yet confused.

Erica: Babe where are you going?

Cyn: To get me and my baby a snack...A bitch feel like ive been on a hunger strike.

Erica: Ella has snacks in the car already tho* slightly frowning her eyebrows*

Cyn: No I was talking about King jasmine* laughing*