⚖ Eighteen ⚖

Cyn's Point of view

Erica hasn't came back from her new house to come back here yet, Which means i have Ella And a plane to catch. True love is nothing compared to my baby. The only problem is that will my parents accept my baby? Acknowledge that her mother will be in life for eternity? That Joe is gonna be out of my life and I'll be in L.A more? My mother is already partly homophobic and Thought Erica was a phase. She only liked E for my sake.

Ra'Ella~ * Spitting and Yanking on my hair as she laughs and talk*

Cyn~ We gon fight lil homie and am pow pow your little butt* playfully jacking her up* Give mama kiss

She put her hands on my neck and started sucking on my face. This shit feel funny ass hell and i giggled as i pull her from my face.

Cyn: That's allot of love baby* Wiping my cheek* Maybe too much*laughing*

I pick her up and see actually knocked out in her room. Like when did she come in? I see she is sleeping with the gift i got her before her birthday and a picture in her arms.

Cyn~ It looks like mommy is sleeping * quietly closing her door*

I go check for king and he is up reading. He's a smart kid and i hope he's gonna be smarter then his mom in the future.

Cyn~ *Knocking on his door* Hey kid, when did you guys get in?

King~ After Twelve....Mommy got tired of her mattress and wanted to be here when you leave. *not looking up at me*

Cyn~ What have i done wrong king? We were awesome like a week ago baby.

King~ Its more of me than you but you have some part in it*shrugging his shoulders*

Why does this boy does not have the mind of a nine year old? Hes wise and careful with his words. I guess after seeing so much that goes on, he has to be.

Cyn~ What do i do?

King~ You always leave and left mommy like Everyone else. Yes she hurted you but she tried and you didn't try. You had other men around and kissed ray but mommy still has people saying bad things about her. Shes a good person that makes mistakes.

Cyn~*Closing his door* Did yo-

King~ No i didn't tell her Ms.Cyn. I'm a child and have to stay in child's place. Hopefully Timor dont give up on mommy for her mistakes like you did. I still love you tho and you make mistakes as well.*faintly smiling And looked at me for a quick second*

I really dont know what to say to that. He's too young to even comprehend half the shit he just said. I'm glad he doesn't hate me but it breaks me for him to tell me that he chosen to keep it a secret after i left. I was faithful with E til Rich came into play. Things went rocky for us afterward and I'm stuck to where i love E and joe. Me and joe are gonna talk and I wish Erica would talk to me.

King~ You know she fell asleep crying and didn't come in bed right? *Snapping me out of my thoughts* Birthday girls don't cry

Cyn: No I didn't know she cried *looking down* I'm sorry but king some things a child just dont understand.

King~ I know but Im not the one you should apologize too. Mommy was wrong and i told her that it was wrong and still love her. It's only fair you do the same. Keep my sister in here cause Timor is about to face time us.

Cyn~ Okay*Giving him Ella* I still love you

King~ I love you too *peaks my cheek*

I smile and walk out his room with a smile on my face as i hold my cheek. Hes right but I still feel that got what she deserved. I'm not finna be played and sometimes she was just too much to handle. Still tho Shes human with feelings, and i walk up to her door.