⚖ Thirty one ⚖

For the ones who understand the book and never doubted us...i think yall and also for the ones who didnt bash the dude for being with E lol... anywho 50+ votes and 80+ comments to get On BOTH 30 and 31..........32 too will be our stopping point until 2017. We might do a christmas one if the support and love is real lol 

Erica's Point of View

Mann......My immediate family aint this much. I clitch on to cyn hand real quick as one by one walk in....Now the suit feels half full. The little kids are just too cute.

Cyn~ Its gonna be okay* faintly smiling* Just breath and this will be okay *kiss the back of my hand*

I faintly smile and look at me feet as we enter the livingroom and i actually sit close to cyn. Timor family looks gorgeous.

Erica~ Well hello...Im erica but Timor called me jasmine

???~ Well i am Tamara Steffens, his mother, and its nice to me you. This must be Cynthia he spoke about?

Cyn~ It all depends on what he said*laughing*

???~ We just know that you love jasmine and so did Timor*laughing* He said good things and some things that reminded you guys of us. Im his father Timon

Erica~ Hi...I see where he got his eyes from. All of you guys have gorgeous eyes. *smiling*

???~ Well Im Tiara, His sister, This is Talia and Little Titian, his sister and nephew, Tyrone, his brother,  And My adopted baby Sofia.

Samantha~ You already know me*laughing* Where is grandpa tho?

All of them~ Sleep

Cyn~*laughing* Well you guys are all beautiful and Thank for making us feel welcomed

Erica~ I appreciate as well*smiling as i let go of cyn hand* So should we get going or Are we gonna spend some time here?

Tamara~ I like to talk you jasmine but it can wait. Its nothing bad sweetie*getting up* Lets go tho cause we cant miss our own even be late again*smiling*

Sofia~ We are always late grandma*giggling*

Talia~ its unfortunate cause its usually dad late*laughing* Im surprised Timor was never late on Jasmine.

Erica~ He was always on time and early...Ella was time consuming with him or king playing around*laughing* Did you guys get the system?

Talia~ We did and my husband just plays on it while we are gone. He couldn't be here tonight due to Timor business affairs.

Cyn~ Allot of money at stake?

Tyrone~*picking up Sofia* Alot of money and bonds that is involved. Its great that he put half to a good cause. I will have a pleasant time helping you two build up your empire, but this is family fun*fixing Sofia Dress*