⚖ Twenty One ⚖

Cyn's Point of view

Its sad that me and E got to this point. All i wanted was to check on my baby and it would into a petty ass war over nothing. Erica used to dismay alot of shit but she just as butthurt as me. I cant get over the fact that she hid a whole pregnancy and baby cause she was mad i left her ass high and dry.

Ray was my best friend after the break up until E put lies in his head. It sucks that two parents cant get along cause of one is acting stupid. Joe is out of the picture but even if i was with him, he wouldn't harm our child. She should think about abuse and etc with raul after he fucked her up. King claim his dad is cool and all but Everybody are sneaky in they own ways. Erica just a dumb broad right now. I cant believe i love someone who is wasting the only good thing she has......Her enlarged brain.

King~ Ms. Cyn can you open this?* holding up a jar of jelly*

Cyn~ Grandma must be making sandwiches* opening the jar* There you go* giving it to him*

King~ Yes Ma'am and THANK YOU* Running out the room*

I had king since this morning but havent got the chance to speak to Raul about Sharing Ella On our times. Maybe later cause Right now joe is blowing me the fuck up and i should have blocked him. You know what?

Cyn~ BLOCKEDTTTTTT* blocking him with my block thumb*

So much power in one thumb and Erica might be next. Speaking of my undying wish of a baby mother. She is calling........

Cyn~ Aye Im not in the mood for now petty Bu-

Erica~ * crying* Im sorry ok! You fucking win like always. I should have never got pregnant and had Ella due to your fucking expense. If im not saying anything about, its me that has to become relevant with your name attached to me. I did bad things with you but i fought for you. You always raned away. Now im trying to move on, you try to draw a wedge. Im tired and just want to be happy. Im sorry for hiding Ella but it was out my emotions. Stop making me suffer. What do i have to do for you to just leave me since you dont me* sobbing*

Cyn~ Erica...I forgive you but why are you crying? What did he d-

Erica~He did nothing to me and nun of your concern* sniffling* You do whatever the hell you want but Personally you need to leave me alone and only worry bout Ella and king

Beeeeeeeppp

Pre ~ Erica chi ..

I know this girl didnt just hang up on me. If its not one thing, its another thing. Im happy she apologized but shes angry. I love Ella and that kind of hurts. I tried calling back but she didnt answer.

" hey you reached erica and im sorry i cant get to you right now, but i promise i will as soon as possible"

Cyn~ Erica please call me back...At least to let me know you are okay. Please

I hang up and lay down on my back as i sigh. It sucks that shes crying and im the cause of it. I hate myself at this moment.

Erica's Point of view

I didnt want to hear anymore of her cause i try to do right but somehow its " Erica why? Erica thats fucked up of you!". Its sucks that my new boyfriend had to tell me that this situation could have damage us. I respect him for being real but i swear i just wanted a baby.

Cyn keeps calling and i just shut my phone off. I took my anxiety pill and bi polar meds before i completely lose control of myself. She triggers the worse in me some times.

Erica~ AAH!* throwing a marble at mirror and it shatters* she didnt love and used you erica. She fucked you up erica! * punched the mirror and watch my hand bleed* You fucked up and didnt deserve her but you loved her* tearing up* Why are you killing me cyn* putting my head in between my legs* You are weak minded and go to better* covering my ears and rocking back in and fourth humming*