⚖ Chapter Forty-Nine ⚖

Cyn's Point of View

What happened at the Airport was the Erica i knew and aint scared to pop a bitch back into her seat, BUT doesn't know when to stop. Ekiene had that bitch on the floor having an Exorcism with NO PRIEST.

Ella just laughing and looking at her ass clapping her hands. I seen that shit. My baby got little Ekiene in her 😣 and crawled over to lady and slapped her. We need a prayer and healing over my baby before she is two because she is gonna have a soft ass by me. Erica and king had a heart to heart because he was crying and felt bad he kicked one the guards. After that, she was practically ripped from us.

There was blood everywhere and it took some one just to mention joe for her to go nuts. Her beast ass just fucked my eyes up. I think i went cross eyed when she slung her. What pissed me off is that she didnt care for her surroundings or the people and kids AROUND the girl. I had OUR child in my arms and OUR son not to fair away. Poor raul was like flappy bird trying to stop her from the girl. So she cant speak or touch me cause i really want to slap her upside he damn head. She might like that shit though. Erica still crazy, but just dont release it as much.

Now my mother want to question my relationship with her and want Joe with me. Fuck his sorry ass. He can go back to Heroin(Air-en). That side bitch got fucked up by me and i fucked him up for lying. His ass get a paycheck just for selling and i am out working. The nerve to put a hoe in my spot. Erica didnt even do that shit to me.

Cyn~ Sooo....Im waiting

Cyn's Mom~ Fine come in...You know the drill

She moved aside and walk in. We took our shoes off at the doorstep and sat them on the mat near the door. I held E hand as she step in and i see that she got erica hip pretty good cause her ring around her is darker. To get a closer look' i pulled her pants a little bit and its pretty red unless she bump into something trying to be Karate kid.

Cyn~ *shaking my head* Now you got ice it and band it up before it swells. Come o-

Cyn's mom~ Girl what are you doing to her? Trying to give her head in my home. Thats is very disrespectful.

Cyn~ Actually no mother cause she has a bruise on her hip from bumping into something thank you very much. If i wanted that, i wouldn't have come here. I do have my own home.

Cyn's mom~ How long is that gonna last? You already work three jobs and working double more than usual. Erica, she is your girl and you dont want to he-

Erica~ Man Cy-

Cyn~*cutting her off* Well i like to be independent and have one growing child in my care, and one big boy that loves games, and need more shoes than anything. I provide for E as well and dont go digging in my bank just cause i gotta a little dough. So excuse me for being a mom and making sure my family is straight. Erica go get some ice before it swells and you complain to me all night about it. Mother can she get ice?

Cyn's Mom~ Yes she can

Erica doesn't say another word and heads toward the kitchen. I sit at a fair distance from my mom and lean back as i prepare myself for this conversation. Me and my mom are alike when it comes to people we love and care about. I say that cause we are hella passionate and stubborn.

Erica~ Babe why are they triangle? *looking weird* i am all for details but uh...ice are squared, not triangle *laughing* aint no kids here no more