⚖ Thirty Two ⚖

Last update of the year....Please Try to get us 50+ Votes and 80+ Comments On 30, 31, AND 32! Before 2017...This is for Tooocold
AngelJohnson187
airwalkloo94

This is where i was getting too as in my part...told yall i got this 💪but its cool cause we made this far 🤗

Cyn's Point of view

I really dont know what to say after that. Like i dont know if i dislike this man or love him for this. Both of our voices got heard tonight and We kissed.....Like A real kiss. Its been so long since i have felt her lips on mine and nothing has changed.

It also felt good to be in her arms again and the way she picked me up. I realise that we both were just too much and petty. It hurts it took a dead man and this show me. The game won...not the player cause i would have not been with joe and been In Ella life. So E isnt the only one at fault.

The ride back to the suit was quiet on our part but we still had each other. Our trust is on the rocks and Our views of everything is fucked up. I let outsiders in and She Wasnt speaking up. I just dont know but i do love her. Right now we are the bar and just sitting here in peace.

Cyn~*Sipping on my vodka* That kiss with something else.......

Erica~ Yea it was but i dont regret it....Do you?

Cyn~No because i want you but you dont want me*shrugging my shoulders*

Erica~ Deep down ive always wanted you but as soon as the break up was blame on me, i realised that you weren't the same. Neither was I but i did love shad cause he was their. You were fucking Ray. I apologized for my actions but you ran away and my enemies had my weakness to pull me down, which was and still you

Cyn~ Sorry doesn't fix things Erica and pain is unforgettable. You kissed Rich and Shad....Im sorry i didnt show up but if you notice that wasnt stepping out, then you should have stopped.

Erica~ Well You wouldn't have known what would have happened if you came? You rather live with Ray and not me when i was the one you were with. King told me about those kisses and late nights at the hospital. You gotta to realise there is things you just dont do. You had no problem with the strip club and hoes when it came to joe, but you chewed me down my throat when their was a rumor. How about that nice rumor that you are pregnant by joe? I just want my happy ever after Too and people feel that i dont deserve it but you can be with a scum. I love you but you ran and i did what i had to do. When i heard you where coming to see me, i was ecstatic. The love was there and sex was good until you left to play peek o boo with Joe. I just got tired and cut you out of my life. Yes i was gonna tell you but your man knew the whole time*laughing* He even threatened me without a damn clown suit.

Cyn~ That dont mean i felt that you were safe with my heart erica. I hate he died but seeing you loyal and happy with him hurt me. Yall did everything together and he was your secret. I wish i was your secret because maybe i would be laying in bed thinking about what to cook for you and king and ella instead of This. A bull shit as hearing, which i dont want, Tension, and hate. Why Couldn't we been friends and you not mush my face? Erica alot has happened and i still want you, but you push me away....

Erica~ Maybe cause im scared that i would do myself and wrong or Have a hard time seeing your lies from the truth? Maybe you will take advantage of my feelings like last time?

Cyn~ *getting up and walk over to her* I am done playing because we have a child together and king needs me. You took advantage of me too and i just started playing fire back but i swear there is not body*welling up* Ive been by Your side and just want to get over this hill with you. I know you are sad that timor isnt here but your hearts belonged to me and mine belonged to you. Call me selfish but i call it being in love * making her look into my eyes*