⚖ Chapter Fifty-Four⚖

Erica's Point of View

I put Ella down for the night before picking up King's and Ella's mess off the floor in the living room. Once all that is done, i start to wonder why is it so quiet...like super quiet. So i mizzled my broad tree man lookin' ass upstairs quietly and hears giggling from king. With me following their sound, these mofos in my damn room. Aint shit in my room but a bed, me and Cyn shit, Ella baby bouncer, and a damn Tv.

Erica~ *busting in* What the Fuck are Ya- Oh my....yoouu..loo

Cyn~*smiling* Wow i didn't know something so simple can you make you speechless*blushing*

King~ I knew i did good job without exposing my mama goodies to no good big men*happy as hell*

I couldn't take my eyes off of her and how beautiful she is. Shes all mine and no one cant take her away from me. My eyes traveled up from thighs to her beautiful brown eyes. The dress wraps around her hips perfectly and dat ass is fat look juicy ass fuck. Her titties looks like great ass natural milk sacks and before i knew it, my body reacted and my lips collided onto hers as i wrap my arms around her tight against the wall.

King~ Bye bye *running out the room*

SLAM!

I glide my tongue into her mouth as she tries not to moan and squirm in my arms.

Cyn~ Fu- Plea..oh God

I ignore her plea and picked her up from under her thighs as her body just go
in my arms and moan into the kiss as my tongue caresses hers. Her dress lifts up, exposing her black thong, and my hands clamp onto her ass cheeks as her back hit the wall. No words can describe my baby's body. She is so defined and tone but got fat in the right areas. My pelvis brushed against hers as i hold her hands up and our mouths make filthy love to each other.

Bout time i get som-

Erica~ Ah!* holding my lip* Why the fuck did you do that?

Cyn~*out of breath* Cau--

I put her down and check my lip to see if she bit it off as she goes on about why she bit my lips. TBH im low-key hella more horny then before cause that shit was sexy, but i just abit to damn hard.

Erica~ I don't even wanna hear it bruh...Why are you even dressed up? *rolling my eyes*

Cyn~ Well miss pissy pouty i guess you dont wanna go out * bending down to take her shoes off*

Erica~ * immediately facing her and runs to hug her* You didn't say anything mami. Where are we going? * grinning ear to ear*

Cyn~ No where now *pushing me off of her* You always ruin shit b-

Erica~ *pulling her back into my arms* Daddy is sorry okay*kiss the side of her neck as i wrap my arms around her* You look good, smell good, and hair is laid, so why waste all that time on nothing? Hmm

She looked at me with her eyebrows arched at me and i just smirk knowing that she hates getting dressed for nothing. My baby loves cozy cloths all day every day and very natural.

Cyn~ I hate you *playfully pushing me away*

Erica~ Yes * grinning as i jump and down like a kid on candy crack pop rocks* I love you