⚖ Twenty Three ⚖

40 to 50 votes and 60+ comments to get double before Christmas...thanks for the comments and the disagreements and agreements gave me fair ideas...i hope you enjoy 

Erica's Point of View

Its hell without my children, my friends and family are out of town and i didnt want to go nor face nobody. Ive been working, going to the gym, moving in in my new place alone, and drink away my pain sometimes. It feels good to just drink and dream of marriage or pretend. My doctor said i need to taking double dose of my pills but im relaxed. Timor told me goodbye and bout me food before he left. Cyn keeps calling me and i dont need to answer it unless it is for the kids. I watched love and hip when me and cyn was on it and all i could think of is the pain i caused and the pain she caused. So i drink more as i watch more. I should have stop trying when she raned away for the second time.

Erica~ Cyn i know i fucking CHEATED!

CLASH!

I threw my half full bottle of vodka at the Tv but its a cheap one, so i dont care. I sat in the dark and laid back. Fuck all the good memories just like everyone seem to forget them when cyn hollers " Ooooh you with another bitch Erruuukahh". My corny ass just laugh and be like nigga? But its cool cause pooping now lol not popping.

Ding! ding!

I look at my phone and threw that bull shit to as i go fix me something eat. Today i drunk a little and took my beds. Its now Seven at night and im just coolin with a candlelight.

Erica~ 🎶 Im a bitch, im a bitch who use to fuck with a crazier bitch. I got snitches who gave me stitches but ran over me like a bitch. I got the itches and probably gav- *laughing* Yea im a real pain in the ass

I am really bored and my dyslexia be fucking with me because i cant focus on one thing. I cleaned, mopped, did dishes, and now im eating broccoli. My life is falling again and my face is on the ground. Lord knows so many would love to pick and dust it up.

I think about that my babies and how they having straight ball. Cyn ma loves kids, but just dont like me. Its okay cause i dont like myself. At times i wish that i can go back and fight for my innocence. Maybe trey would have been my husband and this wouldn't be me. Have you thought about your self and your past when you are alone and wish you could do better? I do alot but it turns into a circus in my brain. My father fucked up to tho and i cant say shit to him. Im the nigga twin rather if i like or not. Im just like that bitch and a coward. I didnt go for cyn cause i wanted her happy but she came to me and i was the best i can be. I feel blessed and appreciated but yet still in hell.

I guess thats why call me crazy...

Cyn's Point of view

Cyn~ Answer the fucking phone jasmine?! Ughh* hanging up*

This girl runs me nuts man. King called her and she didnt answer, king said timor called her but she didnt answer...Like every one of us called and she is not picking up. I cant travel to LA with two kids and family coming here.

King~ Ms. Cyn, daddy is here to See ella before he leaves* running into my room*

Cyn~ Okay chubby we are coming*picking up sleeping Ra'Ella*

I shut my door behind me and see raul in his work clothes, playing on king handheld.

Cyn~ Hey raul* smiling* She is sleeping but she should be waking up* giving him ella gently*

Raul~ She always wake up for her daddy or Ray* playing with her baby fat as she wakes up smiling*

Cyn~ *laughing* Um king can you go play for a minute in the living room please baby

King~ Yes ma'am * going into the livingroom*

Once i make sure hes in there, i shut the kitchen door.

Cyn~ I think we got a problem* sitting down*

Raul~ Why we? * not looking at me* Im fine with my days with Rae and king

Cyn~ Im ecstatic that i got what i want but Erica just didnt seem right that day. I call and call but she dont pick up unless i text her about the kids.

Raul~ Well thats always been the case with me but it just means she wants to be alone and get her life straight. Timor talked to her yesterday and she spoken to me saying that she doesn't want to be with anyone.

Cyn~ Erica loves people who love her raul. Something aint right and if she is not giving me the cold shoulder, its peaceful erica. I hate that side of her. You never know whats on her mind. Thats not a good thing.

Raul~ *giving me ella* Cyn stop tripping cause she is perfectly find. You will see by Friday. She most likely just miss the kids.

Cyn~ She could have stayed then....did you read the part about the hearing in the agreement? I dont want that. Do you?

Raul~ It just makes things official and you might get more custody rights cyn*laughing* thats what you wanted

Cyn~ I wanted Erica to be a parent with me or could at least talk over night* tearing up* i dont care if we fight, i get to hear her voice* wiping my tears* Thanksgiving shouldn't be like this Raul and she shouldn't be alone. I still care for her but i was just hurt when i said shit about her* lightly crying* She fucked me over and i felt the need to do cause i thought the pain would go away. I know i told king to not tell that me and Ray kissed but that was something she shouldn't hear from king. I felt that i need back up and it was ray and it failed. Yes i went back to her but Joe was there. * sniffling*

Raul~ Yall just got alot going on and Knowing Erica, she just quiet to be the one that comes off bitchy or snobby. Her mouth is shut from saying bad things even tho she wants to scream sometimes.

Cyn~ What do i do?

Raul~ * standing up* Move on as well cause Erica pain goes deeper than you. Even to me cyn. Some things you just have to let go. Erica will fight her way back to her self as usual okay. Now enjoy the kids and dont stress cause Erica is near damn 30 and grown* leaving*

I cant believe he just said that. Erica needs someone and He says she is fine. I didnt see fine in her eyes. They weren't brown and shiny.

Cyn~ We might have to go to LA baby girl

Timor Point of view

Im home in Germany and i see that the cat scan looks worse for me. Battling for five years and it says the same. Shit just kill me lol. It wont kill me. Maybe love is saving and destroying me. All i see jasmine do is cry or fight with her ex. I love those kids and treat them like mine but they need jasmine. Its sad that her life was rough. I did hard labor most of my life and finally living my dream.

Timor~ So are we doing the terminal process before Christmas?

Doc~ Yes if you want and we will inform your love ones afterward. I thought you wanted to wait til you had someone.

Timor~ I do but im afraid imma have to give her up and help her find herself back to her soul mate. Im dying but not selfish. A heartbreak will kill me faster. She just loves me cause im there but in her heart, it screams her ex. Im not mad but imma try to get them to talk.

Doc~ You are a good man sir *laughing*

Timor~ *laughing* Thanks but i wish all people could say that. I want to die knowing they are good. Now that i know my family here is good. This girl is amazing, I really love her, and imma give her what she needs and want the most, which is her ex......

////////End of Chapter/////////

So Timor is dying til Erica speaks to Cyn?

How is he gonna do it?

What is he planning?

Will cyn go to LA?

Is Erica really okay?

Vote and comment below....

50+ votes

60+ comments

Until Chapter Twenty four or ill just wait til Christmas