⚖ Twenty Two ⚖

50+ votes and 60+ comments to continue for 23

Erica's Point of View

After my conversation with my son, Finding papers about treatment dates, And trying to focus on my recovering daughter, then add work in to the mix, I think my brain is gonna explode. I am at Her Headquarters right with Rae in her car seat and her stuff together. I have been looking at Raul and Cyn new custody contract since the talk the cyn this morning.

•••••••••••••Flashback begins

I had Elian take out Ella to swimming class and im pacing back and fourth with my phone in my hand as i prepare myself for this conversation im about to have with cyn. The phone starts to dial and she picks up immediately...

Cyn~ Omg you are okay! Why didnt you answer me this yesterday? You scared me Erica...

Erica~ Good to know but Uh is king with Raul?

Cyn~ Yea

Erica~ Where are you? * playing with Ella toy*

Cyn~ In my room now* shuts her door* Whats good?

Erica~ Its about king and Ella but i dont want to see you in person right now. Its not the best time.

Cyn~ I can come to yo-

Erica~ NO! *clearing my throat* I mean no but This is fine. King told me some things a child shouldn't feel and i know you heard.

Cyn~ Yea i did and it hurts but it is partially my fault. At least he loves me. I hope Ella will love me too.

Erica~ Im sure she do but shes is just a baby.....

Cyn: So what about them? Is Ella okay?

Erica~ Im bout to pack her stuff up* walking into her room*

Cyn~ Where is she going?

Erica~ With you * grabbing her suitcase*

Cyn~ Omg! Yayyy my baby is coming! What is the catch? King jus-

Erica~ There is no damn catch, No timor stopping you, or Raul from seeing her. Im tired and feel like i want to die with this headache of mine. You get her for a week and ill give you and raul yall new custody papers and i went to court myself to get them drawn up. We wont go to make anything official to after Christmas. I basically turned myself in in a way and you arw getting her a week and have king as well as i seek what is gonna happen.

Cyn~ Eri-

Erica~ Cyn just listen and im being calm. She is your child really and all i did was carry her* tearing up* I Love my baby and im not trying to lose her forever. Its should be a time of giving and im giving you your child for a week. Me and raul are spending Christmas together with both the kids. Raul is taking king back to your house when he goes to work.

Cyn~ Erica i love Th-

Erica~ Im not done cause I have more to say. You can blame me all you want for hiding her but i did it cause it felt right. Only thing i ask that you dont let her around joe.

Cyn~ We are not together anymore Erica. I dont mind you st-

Erica~ I dont want to stay with you or your mom or nobody. I want to be alone here without anyone. Ella is going today and im packing.

Cyn~ Erica you dont need to be al-

Erica~ I do* wiping my tears* I cant think anymore and my meds arent working, my boyfriend might be dying, and I need peace. Ill give you her schedule.