⚖️ Chapter Fifty-Eight ⚖️

Cyn's Point Of View

Erica thinks this is a typical night but it isn't cause I just don't want to fuck and it be just sex. I appreciate her way more than a nigga so why treat her like one? I'm stretching her muscles so she wouldn't be so sore but I'm in control tonight. I start to oil her her thighs and cabs intentively to make sure nothing Won't pull. She moans at my touch and gave me more view of her pretty pussy. When it come to making love a real nigga got to know...

1. The partner weakness
2. The partner sensitivity
3. The partner soft spots
4. The partner strength
5. The partner emotions
6. What their partner love and don't like
7. THE PARTNER BODY

I lift my baby knee up as I look up at her and start to slowly flicker my tongue her inner thigh cause her to groan as she grab on to the sheets. As my lips wraps around her skin and slowly sucker, my back is arched and ass is up in great view for her. Her fingers run through my hair while I get dangerously close to her pussy.

Erica~ Babbee* moans out*

I laugh to myself and the closer I got to her lips, the more she try to put it close to my face, which I don't mind. It's just a slow night though 😏. She looks down at me as I smirk and lean down into her pussy. As she bites down on lips once my lips is a inch away, I slowly open my mouth only to blow her clit causing her to grown and her arching her back.

Erica~*whines* Daddy stop

I like the sound of that. Still blowing her clit, I rub her inner thighs with my thumbs and she palmed her breast as she throw her head back against the head board. I latch my lips on to her lips and start sucking on them. My tongue teasingly flicker upon her hole meanwhile my eyes never left hers. Her breathing goes at a rapid speed as she shut her eyes and groan when my tongue attack her pretty little pearl. She starts to buck her hips as I dig my fingers into her thighs. My baby ain't never dry with me and when my moan vibrates against her pussy, she always bites down on her bottom lip as she pulls on her nipples. For some reason that is very sexy to me.

I close my eyes and slowly open her lips with my two fingers. She is completely turned on and I start off with two fingers as I suck her clitoris. The way her fingers Combs through my hair relaxes me.

Erica~ *pushes the hair out of my face* Mmm...that feel so good papi *in a deep accent*

I smile as I tilt my head to the side and let a out a groan while taking a mouthful of her juice. My fingers grips onto her eyes as my face gets deeper in between her legs.

Sonaras y se hara
Tu deseo realidad
Es tu noche especial
Vamos a celebrar, no habra final
Tiendete junto a mi
Lentamente acercate
Ya me tienes a tus pies
Te voy a conceder lo que puedas querer

Chorus:
Yo te voy a amar
Cuando digas tu
Y te abrazare, baby
Toda la noche
Te voy a amar
Cuando digas tu
Como lo pidas tu
Donde quieras tu
(Bis)