⚖️ Chapter Fifty-Nine ⚖️

Erica's Point of View

My sweat has me drenched in these sheets as my head feels like it gonna explode, but my body just wants more. It aches for her.

Erica~ Fuck! don't stop daddy*bucking my hips*

Her clit rubs on mine as she holds me down and ride my pussy against hers. My fingers dig into her hips as my heart practically beats past the norm. The way her fingers grip around my neck and her moans fill up the room as she calls my name is causing my body crave for touch.

Cyn: Yes baby fuck this pussy bitch* growls out as she hammer my shit*

I look into her eyes as I slam my hips into hers as hard as I can and gripped on to her titties. My mouth caught on to her nipple without breaking eye contact as I pressed her down harder on my clit as she grinds on my pussy.

Erica: Like that daddy*in husky tone* You gon' cum with me*throwing my head back* Shiiiiiiit

Cyn: AH FUCK FUCK! RIGHT THERE BABY!

Before I know my pussy exploded in her and her cum drips all over mine as the orgasm gets stronger. I see stars and moons flying in the sky with sparks everywhere, but they soon fade way and I open my eyes to see that I'm on my stomach again.

Erica~ Bab-

Cyn~ Shhh..I got this.

I nod and lay my head on the pillow as she lifts one of my legs. Tonight I'm not asking any questions becaus-

Erica~ Oh shit!

I look back and see cyn grinning while penetrating me with this fucking not so small semi average strap. My fingers claw the sheets as she slowly goes deeper in me. She holds me close to her as she intertwine our hands together.

Erica~ Daddy please not so rough yet*whimpering*

Cyn~ Okay baby*smiling*

She turns me on my side and lift the same leg she held up as she slowly fuck me. Her lips capture mines while she caresses my neck softly. My fingers run through her dark locks meanwhile the pleasure takes over me. She hums against my lips as she is completely in Me.

Cyn~ Ready?

Erica~* taking a deep breath* I'm ready for you

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Cyn's Point Of View

If this was so easy to get Erica like this In the past, maybe we would be married right now and I'll have her every night that she didn't come home. This whole daddy thing is the bomb diggity. Just imagine if i smoked weed and had her like this. She can feed me all her snack cakes. Save some money too. I watch her take a deep breath as I started to pump into her deeper causing her to wince and hold on tight to my hand. I started to hum while caressing her inner thigh to relax and focus on me. We both want this night to be more than about sex cause of this celebration. I want her to feel my love physically and emotionally and it feels so good.

Cyn~ *throw my head back* Fuck baby you are so tight*gripping on to her as I start to pound that pussy without mercy*

Erkkk
Erkkk
Eriikkk