⚖ Twenty Eight ⚖

I miss my friends like DJHOMO
cammyb95

Annalya1511

xoxSparklesxox

cynpotle

GoddessXi

keimaniluv1

ShadyYaya

ffannattic42

PHL_PR87

Multiplicity

BigBabyMari

SincerlyMone

Yall niggas be giving me lifeeee 🤗 but just cause im happy...this is a bonus...50+ votes and 100+ comments to get 29 But also on 27 and do the Q & A

Cyn's Point of view

So we make it on time to our flight for the FIRST time in my life lol. The only problem was that i had two kids and my baby prince with me and didnt get first class. It was noisey, Ella couldn't sleep, King couldn't focus on his game, and i was irritated. Prince just didnt care. We still made it to LAX On Sunday night and got to E New place Round one something.

Erica is sleeping in king's room with her dog and Ella, While my prince is just not wanting to sleep or I cant sleep. Erica wanting me here for a week has me on edge. She didnt say much when we arrived, but there are hella gifts in the living room. Like no room to sit. This girl went black Friday shopping and took three whole stores with her home. I asked where do she go get them and she said timor got them. I laughed cause that bitch didnt buy all that shit dead. That pissed E off and She hasnt spoken to me since.

Like all those gifts must be house and cleaning supplies cause i cant afford that much. Neither can E even with the extra love and hip hop money. So i just shrugged my shoulders and let her be bitchy.

Cyn~ Prince should We start our will and funeral tonight? If i die, you get emme pregnant, and Shit on her carpet, You dying with me buddy*petting him* Then she gon re kill me

Prince~*sits his head up and lowly make a sound as he looks confused at me*

Cyn~ Big people problems baby *Pecked the top of his head laughing*

Maybe she is going to do some gigs and need me to watch the kids. That white girl aint gotta watch my kids like that no more. Plus i dont need drama with one of E's undercover Exes. Satan told me not today hunty.

-
I got up again around Six the morning due to Ella crying. I slowly lay prince down and make my way to King's room, but didnt see them. I follow her crying noise and i see erica trying to take her meds and Calm Ella. She is shaking again.

Erica~ Shhh...I know baby girl*rocking her her* Let me Please just take my last pill

Knock Knock

Cyn~ Howdy Stranger*smiling* She is Fussy again? *walking in her room*

Erica~ Yeah but i got it. Im sorry she woke you up. I just needed to to my meds before feeding her* taking off her shirt* You can go back to sleep * latching her nipple to Ella mouth and cover her up*