⚖ Thirteen ⚖

Erica's Point of view

Me and Timor rushed to Northcoast hospital as fast as we could and im in tears. I blame myself. While my phone is ringing, im thinking its cyn. Why didn't i think it was about king or ella? Or my dog got raned over? Or the fact Ive should have been up for my daughter. Im scared and shaking, timor is holding my hand, he called Raul for me, and we both upset at ourselves. We could have been a different day to be selfish and think about us. Now my baby is in the Hospital. Like she was just practically born not long ago and what could be wrong? She was just fine not long ago when i left.

Timor~ Im so sorry

Erica~ Right now my baby is in the Hospital and shes needs me * crying*

We finally are here and ran in together hand and hand. Whit, al, Elian, Lisa, and Jason are here with king crying as well in jason arms. Emme is in lisa arms.

Erica~ Whats wrong? Why is my baby here?!

Al~ *in tears* She was fine and Played while we played the game. Like all i know she fall out cold beside us and barely breathing. I swear i didn't hurt her erica. Elian was there

Elian~ She was whining and already been fed and changed. No fever or nothing was there. I dont know what happened...

Timor~ I knew something was off with her* trying not to cry* She would just cry through the night sometimes like someone was hurting her.

My whole body froze and vision get blurry. I went to the doctors multiple times and they said it was just a cold. All of sudden my body went slump and everything goes black.....

King's Point of view

I saw mommy fall into timor's arms after uncle albee and tia Elian told what happen. I started to cry really hard and shake mommy.

King~ NO MOMMY! No you too. Mommy please wake Up* crying as i shake her*

Albee~ Help! Send some body already!

The doctors came and put mommy in the thing that rolls on wheels. I held her hand all the way til where we couldn't go any farther. Timor picks me up but i want my mommy and baby sister

King~ MOMMY! NO PUT ME DOWN!* Kicking and screaming in Timor's arms*

He gave me to tio jason and started to cry and to rock back and forth. Uncle al stops him from hitting himself on head and sends him out before hes gets a concussion.

Whitney~ Why can't She get a break?

King~ People always hate on my mommy, they think she is a bad mother cause i know my surroundings and isnt stupid. My mommy does nothing to them and they say mommy played miss cyn but miss cyn is the one who was kissing ray while she watched me. She told me not to tell. Im losing my mommy to people who bully her and my sister is here. I want to go home and its just me, mommy, ella, and Timor. He cares about mommy and mommy cares for him. I wish we can be happy!* running out the Hospital*

The devil is killing us and i just want a family like other kids have. Why can't i have that?

Albee's Point of view

All of this has gotten out of control and i cant let a third person end up in a hospital gown. Timor started to punch his head and cry to the point he was red. I held his hands to keep him from punching himself and take him out.

Timor~ *shaking bad* This is all my fault

Albee~ No it isn't

Timor~ Yes it is and stop lying to me. I hate being lied to. I wanted this day to ourself but look what happened! Albee im supposed to take care of my girls but both are here. So where is the lie in that?!