⚖ Timor's Plan 1+2 ⚖

Its 2 chapters in one......60+ votes and 120+ comments to see what happens next........hope you enjoy

Cyn's Point of view

Today is a weird ass day cause...

1. My ma asked about Erica and NOT Joe

2. King cuddled with me and said i love you

3. Ella actually slept in her new play pen

4. My ass actually got some sleep

5. Erica said hi but nothing else

And last but not least....

6. TIMOR CALLED ME!

Like why did that vanilla ice shreck bitch call me? He called cause he want to "talk". I dont trust niggas like but once he mentioned E, i was down for it. She might hate me but i dont care at the moment. ( A/N: Like my mood right now). So im on the plane to LAX to meet up with him and maybe talk to Erica. I hate for what she did but at least i communicate with her.

I shouldn't have went back to her or this wouldn't be my worries, no timor, and i would be fine. I seriously dont like this man and hes a fuck boy somehow someway. Erica can keep him. All i want is for Her to Talk to me and if getting through him helps, im up for it.

-

I Land at LAX And Went to the fountain park. He is sitting on the been, where i scared they ass and had to duck and get hit with quarters. I play games too...all you have to do is ask erica. She probably pissy over me.

Cyn~ Hey bitch Boy * sitting far as possible from him*

Timor~ What have i done to you? This is already hard* crying a little bit*

Cyn~ You a man...Why the fuck are you crying and why am i here?

Timor~ I am trying not to disrespect you or hit you cause i wanna take all that pride you have away. You really hurted her and you just laugh.

Cyn~ Bitch she did the same to me and you are just forie-

Timor~ That same damn Foreigner thats holds and comfort that same girl you love. I see why she hid Ella. You mean and shallow ass fuck and its wrong. I told to her apologize and she said i hate you. That hurts for me from the woman he love or like me for me. You honestly dont deserve if you gon just talk to her like that. King told me about the men you bring in and E told me you "rep" you. If you love someone or even loved, payback and revenge isnt a word.

Cyn~ You dont kno-

Timor~ I dont have too cause from the day you walked through that hospital and said what you said, i never liked you but you where hurt. It doesn't give a reason to talk about her like that. As a man, i had tell myself you were a woman. She was already stressed and now you bring her down and you are trying be princess charming. Ella is my world, King is my life, and Erica is forever my queen in my eyes cause of the love i have for her. Thats why im giving her up cause her heart is crying for me and my heart isnt holding out for much longer. You can belittle her or She can talk shit to you. Im tired of coming home to a sad woman and one that doesn't love me the same, but i stayed cause she needed someone to hold her down* voice cracking* She needs you and her eyes dont tell the same story from when i met her.

Cyn~ Timor iii-

I was trying to say something but nothing came out. Erica knows that i fucked ray, kissed him, had my own hoes after i lost trust in her. So why did she just tell anyone and held it in? She cheated too and i was faithful to her. So what she mushed me? She still put her hands on me period and i went to find better for myself. Erica made herself look bad and I went to the producers. She hid a child from me. Im nothing like her.