⚖ Four ⚖

Cyn's point of view

Today I left and headed to LA and honestly I'm scared because I may run into Erica. I haven't seen her since March when we was ALL THE WAY UP!!! Anyways, Joe knows I left and he seems like he was all for it. Knowing that Erica was there and there's a possibility that I could see her and he was real cool about. Too cool if you ask me. I am getting off the plane and heading to my hotel so I can get some rest and then maybe head to the gym. Who knows!!!

Clerk~ Welcome to the Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel* with a warm smile*

Cyn~ Thank you....I am checking in *putting my bags down*

Clerk~ You name is....

Cyn~ Cynthia Santana

Clerk~*looking up her name* Alright Miss Santana your room is 1108

Cyn~ Thank you ma'am *grabbing my room key and heading to my room*

Clerk~ You look familiar to me

I turn back around and face. Oh lord here we go again.

Cyn~*smiles* Everyone says that .....Bye ma'am *walking into the elevator*

The clerk just keep looking at me like she's lost. Like shit like that is the past and im my own person.

Clerk~ I know her from where though *talking to herself and then snaps her fingers* Love and Hip Hop New York.....She's Cyn Santana the girlfriend of Erica Mena....I can't believe this *calling someone*

That's the sadest thing ive witnessed

Cyn~*walks into her room* This is nice...Wow paying almost 300 for a room and this is nice. Everything is so nice in here *sitting my stuff down* Let me get some sleep and then head to the gym

I sleep for a good hour and a half and then i get up and head to the gym since joey is sleep and im bored. My Stomach need a little bit of toning.

Erica's Point of View

So I am at the gym working out with Ace and Timor while mack and whit keep ella occupied. Timor is fine as hell and them abs man. He can be my baby daddy anytime. I'm just saying though. Let me stop cause I might end up having wet dreams about him. He's real cool and he has a sense of humor like no one. That smile is life too and he's not american. Like bitch is dutch but had to learn English, currently is learning spanish, and respect women. He didn't ask about my past, cyn, or shad. Im really feeling the kid but I won't let him know that of course. Its been like three hours.

Ace~ Get it up Mena *running beside beside me* Come on Mena pick them legs up

Erica~*jogging up the stairs with weights on*

Mack~ Look at mommy go Ella * Laughing at me*

Timor~*watching me while lifting weights*

Ace~ Alright Mena you can stop now*Pats my shoulder*

Erica~*sweating all around my face and neck down to my body* Damn Ace man you trying to kill me nigga *laughing* This isn't my last dying wish you know. Im not even in red or have roses.

Ace~*laughing* Never Mena *sitting down on the ground* it's good for your body and you live longer.

Erica~*snapping* When you work this hard these are the results you will get....Scorpio season is coming baby

Ace~*in her snap* Aye follow your boy Ace1 on Instagram

Erica~*laughing* So today I met a new friend today *showing Timor on snap* You want to say something Timor