Oops

You yawned as you stretched at your desk in the BAU. It was late but you had a few papers you had to finish up on. You look over to your left and spot Hotch still in his office. You smirk as you turn back to your papers, glad you weren't the only one there. You got up to get another cup of coffee and got back to work.

You heard the BAU glass door slam open causing your head to pop up from on top of your arms. You wipe your face and look around frantically. Hotch was no longer in his office and it looked like the lights had been turned off due to inactivity. You groaned and practically flopped onto your arms. Looks like you fell asleep at your desk and no one had the decency to wake you up, again.

You hear footsteps and the touch of a hand on your back. "Looks like little mama took a power nap." Morgan's voice startled you at how awake he sounded.

"I honestly don't have the energy to waste any more breath on you and your snarky comments." Your voice was muffled but you were sure your message got across. You hear light laughs from JJ and Alex and a small chuckle from Reid but the clicking of Garcia's shoes is what got you to look up.

"I am so sorry my peeps for bringing you in early,"

"Oh no, don't be. If they were smart like me and just stayed here they wouldn't be looking so worse for wear." You winked at Morgan. You didn't miss seeing Reid eye you worriedly as he stood next to Morgan. Spencer got his second hair-cut just recently and you were still trying to get used to it.

Reid smiled when he caught you looking at him, his eyes lighting up. "Have you seen yourself yet?"

You scoffed. "Oh shut up, boy wonder, I'm here aren't I."

Garcia got everyone's attention again. "And good thing too because we are going to need all hands on deck for this one."

Hotch then entered, holding a stack of files. "We will be briefed on the jet, we are needed now. Wheels up in twenty."

You nodded and stood up slowly, taking care of your sore muscles. Reid comes over and takes your elbow as your body fully awakened at his touch. "Are you doing alright? This is the seventeenth time you have slept at your desk."

You smiled softly at the concern in his voice. Looking up into his kind and worried eyes you patted him on the arm. "It's alright. I'm kinda used to it by now. Let's go. I may look worse for wear but I sure won't act like it." You winked at him as you grabbed your go-bag and did your best to strut out the BAU doors with a half asleep leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't last five minutes before you were sound asleep, and on Reid's shoulder. When you first got on the plane, everyone took their turns asking you if you were awake enough to do this case. Even Hotch looked concerned for you. But you repeatedly told them that you were going to be alright despite your yawns and eye scratching. Reid just looked at you, not believing you one bit, but he kept his thoughts to himself knowing how cranky you can get when overly tired.

You tried your best to keep your eyes open but after Reid caught you bobbing your head for the third time, you silently allowed him to lightly move your head to rest on his shoulder. You instantly fell asleep. Reid looked down at you and the corner of his lips twitched but he cleared is throat and pretended to look at his book meaningfully.

Rossi and Morgan sat across from you and Reid and exchanged looks. Rossi put down the file he was holding and pointed to the book in Reid's hand. "So if your eidetic memory failing you or are you not paying attention?"