Toe Pick

Thanks to Mariecries for this idea! With Christmas day coming soooo soon I just HAD to do one of these. I might get one more in before new years but no promises haha. Merry Christmas and enjoy!!!

You let out a breath as you pushed what felt like the millionth file away from you. You leaned back in your chair and leaned your head back with a groaning, slowly rubbing your throbbing temples. With your eyes closed, you started to hum a song that was stuck in your head, shimming your body as best you could in your tight chair. Soft chuckles next to you alerted you to an audience you didn't have sooner.

You dropped your hands into your lap, keeping your eyes closed as you spoke. "These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along."

"Stand down, princess, I'm just here to give you a head's up. Pretty boy is on his way over here."

Your eyes flew open as you sat up quickly, nearly throwing yourself off your seat and onto the ground. You held onto your desk as you looked around, your heart beating wildly.

"What? Where?"

Morgan chuckled as he took his seat at his desk starting on his own stack of papers. "Chillax girl, he's a bit preoccupied at the moment."

Suddenly the BAU doors opened and the man in question came stumbling in, his arms laden with a box full of various Christmas decorations and hats. Spencer smiled as he handed a passing JJ an elf hat with attached ears. Emily got a 'Merry Christmas' beanie while Rossie got a regular Santa hat. You couldn't help but smile at his bright and happy face, your insides going absolutely nuts for the adorable guy.

He set down his box of goods on his desk just across the way from you, his smile lighting up the whole room as he took things out, placing them around his desk and the other desks around him. he even picked up another hat, making his way over to Morgan and putting it on his head. Or at least attempted to. The bald officer shook his head, swatting at the hat al while not taking his eyes off his current paper.

"No thanks kid. Maybe give one to (Y/n), might hide the nap hair she got from staying here all night."

You gave Morgan a scowl, sticking your tongue at him despite knowing he couldn't see you. You got up and walked up to Spencer to take the hat from him but the tall analysist evaded you, lifting the hat well above your head.

"Spence, come on, I just want to be festive!" You wined annoyingly as you reached for it, standing up on your tip toes, hopping.

Spencer smiled, shaking his head. "Nope, not this one."

You let out a frustrated groan despite the smile plastered on your face. "Oh yeah? Had no idea we had assigned hats." You reached up again but stumbled forward your hand reaching up to stop yourself by pressing against his chest. You bit the inside of your cheek as you tried not to think too hard about his toned chest.

Spencer let out a chuckle, his dark eyes looking down happily into your own (e/c) ones. "Only you do." His voice came out in a whisper that sent pleasant shivers down your back.

Rossi walked over to the box on Spencer's and pulled out a cute hat that looked like a Christmas sweater with reindeer, snowflakes, and candy canes all in the colors of green, red, and white. He lifted it, dangling it like a surrender flag.

"Is this the one?" Rossi asked.

Spencer looked over but didn't say anything as he tossed the hat he was keeping away from you aside into JJ's lap. You stepped back as Spencer sidestepped to his desk, snatching the hat from Rossi's hand. Then he appeared in front of you again, just as close as before, you could feel his breath on your cheek.