Scaredy Cat

Now that Wattpad is done being dumb...GUYS!!!!!! My Spencer Reid Insert Book is (was?) #493 in FanFiction UM THANK YOU!!! I know that may not seem like a big deal but t sure is to me! Thank you for all your reading and voting and commenting! If it weren't for you guys it would just be a book full of rearranges letters haha

GUYS!!!!!! My Spencer Reid Insert Book is (was?) #493 in FanFiction UM THANK YOU!!! I know that may not seem like a big deal but t sure is to me! Thank you for all your reading and voting and commenting! If it weren't for you guys it would just be...

emmybear7878- thank you for your idea! I wasn't quite sure what fear to go with since everyone could collectively have every fear on the planet so I'm gonna go with Bathophobia...

Oh and sorry this has taken so long, loads of things happened all at once. Boss went to the hospital, a friend got married, I went skiing for the first time, I am slightly ill, and Valentines week was...for working at a flower shop...it was literal Hell..... BUT NO WORRIES! I lived and will be able to post more! Yay haha so here you are and I hope you enjoy!

You rubbed your face as you glared at the third stack of papers staring at you from across your desk. It took everything in you to not take them and just toss them into the trashcan at your feet. Instead, you picked up the paper on the top and started to crumble it up with one hand, but the face of a glowering Hotch flashed in your mind's eye and you stopped, smacking it on the table with a groan. 

Light laughter made you turn, your face still scowling. "Shut up Morgan. I'm not in the mood."

Derek laughed a bit louder as he placed his stuff on the desk next to you, nudging your slouching body with his foot as came to sit on your desk, picking up a nicknack and tossing it up in the air. 

"But you are in a mood. What's good little mama?"

You pushed back your hair from your face and leaned back in your chair, letting out a long breath of air, puffing out your cheeks. "Well...I got a new job and instead of field work, I do paperwork. The guy I like is and forever will be out of my league. And I now have a pet cat I need to take care of because suddenly stray's think it's ok to choose their families now and then suddenly forget how to take care of themselves."

Derek winced sympathetically, now tossing your stapler in the air. "I thought you liked 'Mud paws'?" You silently thanked him for ignoring the whole 'guy I like' part.

Your new cat was named Mud Paws because when you first met him he had followed you in from bringing in groceries, tracking muddy paw prints behind you. Two weeks of constant appearances and nagging to be pet, you suddenly had a cat. He was a brown Havana cat with the most gorgeous gemstone green eyes. You didn't have the heart to get rid of him though you were nearly eighty-five percent sure you were allergic to him. His fur color reminded you too much of a special someone's eyes.