May I

FBI_Equine_-Now I know it's not exactly what you asked for but I figured you might like it all the same. Hopefully haha

FYI- this is gonna be more on the dark side, nothing worse than what you would hear in a normal episode of this show, but just wanted to give you a heads up

You kept your hand clamped down on the mouth of the young girl who's sacred eyes gazed wide and frightened back at you. You shook your head slowly as you flickered your eyes up at the creaking slats above you as footsteps paced about. The shallow basement made it hard to do much of anything without being heard.

Especially making escape plans.

The footsteps wondered off, followed by the sound of a fridge opening and the clanking of bottles. You closed your eyes and slowly let out a breath, knowing full well he would be out of commission for the rest of the night.

The beatings won't happen tonight.

Slowly, you let your hand drop from her mouth, your eyes flickering to the two other girls sleeping on straw stuffed sheets, their ankles chained to the cement ground. You lifted your hand to your mouth, making the "eating" sign, your brows raised in question.

The girl nodded, her hair falling into her face. You then signed "drink".

Again, she nodded.

You gave her a look, pointing to her, doing the same signs. Eat and drink.

She was about to nod but you immediately placed your finger on your mouth and then pushed it off, pointing at her. Truth.

Her shoulders deflated and she shook her head. Then ever so carefully, she lifted a corner of her straw bed to reveal a dug out hole where a bit of food and a cup of mirky water was hidden. Your heart ached as your hands dropped, your eyes closing.

She was trying to save up for the two other girls.

As much as you wanted to stay and help them, you had to go. The "Master", Sep, was allowing you to go to the store to get supplies and medicine. Not only were the two girls down here sick, but your best friend and "roommate" was deathly ill. Becky had nearly been here as long as you had and it took everything in the book to get Sep to agree to let you go.

Literally everything.

You had hoped being his "slave" for three years would have counted for something. But you were wrong.

However, having finally found time to check on the girls you knew he had in the basement, you had a sudden change of plans. It took you one day to figure out a plan and a heartwrenching ten minutes of hiding from Sep as he came home early from whatever it was he did during the day. Thankfully, you were able to get most of the plan to the one girl who wasn't sick before he drank himself into oblivion.

You didn't know their names but form the looks of them they were about seventeen to twenty years old. Not much younger than yourself. The one you were talking to was deaf and with your limited knowledge of ASL (American Sign Language), you were able to tell her a very choppy and limited version of your plan. But you were confident she understood.

She was very frightened and for good reason. All the more reason you had to hurry.

You reached down and took the food out of the hole and gave them to the girl. You looked at her with earnest, all while telling her to "eat" and "drink". She reluctantly partook but partook all the same.

Satisfied that she would finish nourishing herself, you slowly got up and headed out the door. But not before looking at the girl and giving her a small smile and signed.