Oh Please No

You giggled as you held on tight to your husband's neck as he carried you bridal style across the threshold of your first home together. Spencer just stood at the front of the house, holding you close as the two of you took in the site of all the boxes and things that needed to be put away. You sighed as you laid your head on his shoulder, kissing his jaw lightly.

"We're home." You whispered.

"I almost can't believe it myself," Spencer grunted as he gently stood you next to him, keeping an arm around you. He lightly kissed the top of your head before leaving you to start putting things away.

You smiled as you too started to pick up things and place them in their respected rooms. "It was really nice of the crew to move everything into the house while we were gone. You would think they will be willing to put things away."

You heard Spencer's small laugh from in the room next to you. He walked over and leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't think Garcia will appreciate the manual labor. Hotch would stand there and make sure everyone was doing their part. Morgan wouldn't mind but only if we paid him by means of a meal afterward. Blake would probably never leave until it gets done, her way. And Rossi would just stand in a corner drinking something calling himself our motivational cheerleader."

You shrugged as you reached for another box on the ground. "As if there are any other kinds of cheerleaders. I don't know. That all sounds good to me." You smiled at him as he walked over to help you put whatever it was in the box away.

"No way. I thought I lost this box years ago." Spencer smiled in awe as he saw what was in the box.

You laugh as you pull out a whoopie cushion and a polaroid camera. You toss the yellow balloon to Spener and he caught it, laughing as you then took a picture of him. He looks at the toy and flattens it between his hands, causing the both of you to laugh again.

"I found this box in the back of one of your rooms and just thought to keep it just in case." You looked at the picture and smiled, but then looked up at your husband with a much of a serious face you could muster. "But please don't prank me over and over. You know how much I don't like getting scared."

Spencer nodded, placing the deflated whoopie cushion back in the box. He leans down and kisses your nose. "I wouldn't dream of it."

You smiled, relieved. "I have a feeling this marriage will work out wonderfully."

"If not, it will either be from divorce or murder."

"And you can bet it will be me murdering you if you use even one thing from this box on me." You poked his chest and then nodded to the box.

Spencer smiled and nodded, leaning down to peck your lips. "Yes, ma'am."

You smiled back and leaned back in to kiss him fully, but his phone went off. "And we're back to reality."

Spencer frowns a bit as he pulled it out and looked at it. "It's from Garcia."

You lean back, folding your arms. "Urgent?"

"Like most of them. Missing child and double homicide."

You let out a breath, looking out the window on the other side of the room. "Man, I hate it when there are kids involved."

"I'll let you know when I'll be back." He gives you a short kiss on the forehead.

"Be safe."

"I will."

You lean up and kiss him on the lips before you shoo him out of the house. You watch as he takes your car, wincing as he hits the curb. As soon as he was out of sight, you turned back to the house and distracted yourself from worrying about him with drowning yourself in setting up your own home.