Romeo and Juliet

My first personalized insert! I hope it's to your liking xO_Adelaide! I hope I did it alright haha! More updates on the way! I'll be traveling for Christmas but I will use my time waiting for my flight to write hahaha

"If you sigh one more time I'm going to lock you and Wonder Boy in a room and swallow the key so you get your feelings out into the air." Penelope Garcia rolled her eyes but smiled, her voice echoing in the elevator as she headed to the BAU. Her pink dress and yellow high heels were in high contrast to Giulia's faded hoodie and dark sweats. But Giulia didn't mind, she was comfortable as heck.

Tucking a loose strand of pecan colored hair behind her ear, a coy smirk playing on her lips. "Whoa Nelly, I'm just here to drop off some paperwork. It's my first day off in three months and I plan on doing absolutely nothing except napping and watching-"

"No no no no no you are most definitely going to be chilling with me in the Batcave, Robin. It gets lonely in there sometimes. Besides," she interjected, ignoring her best friend's eye roll, "Spencer will be getting back from his special training course thingy with Morgan so once they finish that we can all go out to eat or something."

Giulia's stomach growled in perfect timing making the two girls laugh. The metal doors opened and they were greeted with JJ and Hotch, Emily bringing up the rear. Giulia raised a slick brow, lifting her chin with a slight nod as she spoke.

"Everything okay?"

Hotch gave her a tight smile, looking much like all the other smiles he gave. "I know I promised you a day off but,"

Giulia smiled, waving him off before he could finish. "Don't worry about it. I had a feeling if I left my house something would happen." She turned to Penelope, shrugging a shoulder. "Raincheck on the dinner in the Batcave. Hear you later."

Hotch looked at the tech genius. "I left the case file in your office."

Penelope made a pouty face as she left the elevator, switching spots with JJ, Hotch, and Emily. "I'll pull up what I can find." She took the papers from Giulia's hands. "I will put these on his desk."

Hotch nodded. "Work your magic, we take off in five."

Giulia's stomach dropped. "Five? But I don't have my go-bag or anything. What about Morgan and Reid?"

JJ lifted one of the two black bags she was holding. "I packed you something from the clothes you left when house watching a few weeks ago."

Giulia nodded, though she didn't think those clothes would be much better than what she had on already. Emily spoke as the doors closed and the elevator took them to the jet.

"The boys are already on the plane. Rossi is on sight."

With nothing better to do than follow the rest of the team onto the plane, Giulia reached into her pocket and pulled out the one thing she never left her home without; her RMS. It looked like a headband but was warn sideways, the band on the back of her head as one end was a node that read her neural net energy and the other was an earpiece that connected her to Penelope. It was this piece of technology along with her degree in anthropology that drew the attention of the FBI. The BAU hounded her, practically begging her to come work with them. Bribery happened by means of a handsome man named Spencer Reid.

Ok the "BAU" was actually just Penelope Garcia, Giulia's sister from another mister, as she put it. Being that as it was, Giulia Garcia was actually her cousin in some distant pass on her father's side, awarding her the charming nickname of Little G thanks to Morgan. She had only been with the team for six months and she already felt like family.