Ex-pert Stalker

xhellasalvatorex-Here you are, dearest! Thank you for the request and for being so patient! I hope this is along the lines of what you were looking for! (I picked a random town in Brooklyn and if it just so happens to be YOUR hometown, sorry, I didn't mean to hahaha)

Gianna sat down with a huff as she racked a hand through her long dark brown hair that she so desperately wished she had raked a brush through before rushing over here, her eyes scanning the file in front of her. The sound of someone walking into the conference room was ignored by her as the name of this cases' particular location grabbed her attention.

Even the soft kiss on her cheek and gentle coo of good morning from her fiance didn't pull her out of her stupefaction.

A hand came to rest on her forearm. "Gianna? Are you alright?"

Spencer's voice was soft and dripping with worry, his hand moving up to her shoulder where his thumb traced her collarbone.

Gianna took a sudden deep breath, blinked, then looked at the man beside her, her body shivering in delight at seeing him. She gave him a tight smile, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just..."

But before you could finish Rossi, Emily, Luke, and JJ came in, Garcia bringing up the rear with a sympathetic smile in the brunette's direction. Spencer gave Gianna a questioning look before he dropped his hand, clearing his throat. Gianna shook her head slightly leaving it to Penelope to fill him in on what she already knew.

Penelope turned on the main screen and gestured to everyone's iPads and Reid's paper file. She gave Gianna a tight, apologetic smile before showing pictures of three victims in their respective homes all in different famous statue positions; The Thinker, The Statue of Liberty, The Little Dancer. But their faces were covered in blood. The source? Their left eyes were missing. 

"Someone has an eye for beauty," Rossi mumbled as he leaned back.

Gianna closed her eyes and shook her head slightly as she too leaned back in her chair, picking at a chip on the side of the table as Garcia spoke. 

"Let me take you to Brooklyn, New York. Gravesend."

Gianna felt everyone's gaze before the Tech Wiz finished her sentence. Gianna didn't bother looking up knowing full well the range of expressions that would greet her. From surprise to pity, she didn't feel like dealing with it. 

But a soft hand placed on her knee made her heart seize and her eyes flicker to the man next to her. Spencer wasn't looking at her but she could feel the ease of comfort ebbing through her where he was gently moving his thumb on her knee. Gianna reached down and clasped his hand with her own, surprised at her own shaking. Spencer's and turned so your hand fit better, his thumb continuing to rub away her growing anxiety.