0.21 «Grayson Dolan»

[edited]

She said yes. Like, actually said yes. 

I couldn't explain all the emotions going through me right now. 

Excitement.

Euphoria.

Joy.

Desire.

She hadn't reacted to my kiss in the way I had hoped in the beginning, but she eventually kissed me back. 

And it was wonderful.

I had been waiting for almost four months for this moment, and it had finally come. It had been worth the wait. To see the expression on her face after pulling away from the kiss, her blue eyes turning purple and sparkling in the moonlight. The cold breeze blowing her hair lazily over her face, and her red cheeks, which had felt so right in my hands, holding her close to my body.

We were walking back to the hotel after grabbing some food. Emerson was talking, but I was barely listening to the words. I was just admiring her.

See was so perfect in every way. She was beautiful, with a wonderful body that now belonged to me and a face I wanted to kiss all day. Smart. Hard-working. Energetic. Kind. 

She had every trait that every person on this earth longed for, and yet was still humble. She didn't walk with her head high, like she was better than everyone else. She had her insecurities, but that didn't stop her from being  herself.

Back in the room, Emerson changed into pajamas and is lied sleepily on the bed.

"You all packed?"

She groans. "Why did you remind me?"

"Emmy, it's almost one am and we're leaving early tomorrow. You won't have time in the morning," I tell her.

"Screw you," she mutters, pulling herself up.

"Love you too!" I call jokingly.

"So, Gray, do you know when Addi is going back to Minnesota?" she asks me as she begins folding up clothes and placing them in a suitcase.

"She's leaving in about two weeks. Why?"

"I'm just worried about Ethan. He's gonna be so depressed when she leaves."

"I know, but I'm sure they'll be fine. They trust each other, and I'm certain they'll call each other everyday."

She nods, but seems busy thinking.

"You know what, to hell with this!" I cry, slamming down the shirt I'm holding into my bag, "I'm going to bed!"

She laughs at my little outburst, "Well, well, well. Look who finally decided they needed sleep to function."

"Shut up, you."

She puts down what she's doing, and jumps playfully on the bed, her limbs spread out like a starfish.

"Um, what about me?"

"Sleep on the couch. You offered to on the first day we came here, anyway," she tells me, a sassy tone in her voice.

"Oh, is that so?" I question, "Well, how about THIS!"

I attack her by wrapping my arms around her waist and tickling her. She erupts into fits of extreme laughter, squirming and trying to defend herself.

"Gray.....stop. I'm.......gonna....choke."

"Not until you say I can sleep with you!"

"Well..... I don't ....know. I mean, you......only did just.....ask me out....today," she stutters out as I continue to tickle her.