0.28 «Emerson Samuels»

[edited]

After the Dolan twins and Addi made up, her and Ethan were inseperable. They did everything together. 

But today was the day Addi was leaving for Minnesota. She was going back home, and we didn't know the next time we'd see her.

All six of us were in the car on the way to the airport. It was a sorrow drive, with not much talking.

Grayson was holding my hand, but he wouldn't look at me. He didn't want Addi to leave. None of us did.

We parked the car in the departures section of the terminal, and helped Addi take her bags inside.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much," she says sadly.

She gives Elliot and Evan a hug, and comes to me afterwards.

"Emmy, thanks for everything. You'll keep in touch, right?" she wraps her arms tightly around me.

"Of course, Addi. You have to come back soon, though, alright?"

She smiles sadly, "Definitely."

It's Grayson's turn next. Addi gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She's close to tears, and so is he. But he'd never admit it.

And finally, it's Ethan. They share a passionate kiss, and I can see them mutter something secretly to each other, which they both laugh at.

They continue to look at each other lovingly until the plane is called. That's when their faces turn to sorrow.

Addi waves one final goodbye, and then she disappears into the rush of other travelers, until we can't see her bright blue backpack at all anymore.

Back in the car, we're quiet again. No one knows what to say, to Ethan especially.

We invite the Dolan twins over once we get back home, but Ethan declines, saying he's just gonna go home and take a nap. I hesitate, but Grayson tells me to just let him go.

"But, Gray, he's gonna be depressed all day."

"He'll be even worse of you force him to be happy."

I drop the subject, and we go back into the house.

As Elliot and Evan are both downstairs, I'm nestled into Grayson's shoulder.

One hand is around my shoulder, and the other is near my upper thigh, rubbing circles softly.

I smirk at him, and he gives me an innocent look back, "What?"

"You know what."

I have a sudden urge to kiss him.

And I do.

He's finally my boyfriend, and I can kiss him all I want.

His tongue messes with mine, and my hands are threading his hair playfully. He moves my body so I'm right in front of him.

I smile and break off the kiss, but stay close.

"Hey, I still don't know what I did," he says.

I feign being insulted, "Are you complaining?"

"Not at all," he grins, then pulls my face closer to his once again.

"Are...we interrupting something?" I hear Elliot's voice say.

I look, and Elliot and Evan are both standing in the open doorway, amused looks on their faces.

Embarrassed, I climb off Grayson and sit down next to him. All three of the boys are laughing, and I just glare at them.

"I'd just like to point out that this is my room, and I shouldn't feel this humiliated in it."

This makes them laugh even harder, and I groan in frustration. As I go to get up, a pair of arms grab my waist and pull me back down.

"And.....we're just gonna give you two some space," Evan says.

They leave, and I feel Grayson whisper in my ear, "Now where did you think you were going?"

I play dumb, "Oh, nowhere."

"Well, since you have nowhere to be exactly, would you mind staying right here with me?" Grayson bites his lip in an extremely sexy way.

I sigh, "Fine, I guess I could spare like half an hour or so."

He laughs, "Oh no, I'm gonna need a lot longer...now where were we?"

His lips are on mine for the third time, and this time is the best so far.

Grayson's hands are framing the sides of my face, and mine are draped helplessly around his neck. One of my hands keeps consistently going back to play with his earring, twirling it around my finger.

"Emerson?" Grayson says when we pull away for air.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I was in shock.

This boy, this most perfect boy, had just told me he loved me. I was on cloud nine. His hopeful brown eyes stared at me, and his chiseled face was calling out to me.

I wanted nothing else than to be in his arms all day, and have him touch me wonderfully all the time. Not even a sexual touch, just a simple holding hands or when he plays with my hair.

I loved everything he did, and I needed to be with him.

Him.

Grayson Dolan.

"I love you too," I finally spoke.

His face lit up, and it made me feel joyous inside.

The fact that I could be the cause of such an adorable smile meant everything to me.

~  ~  ~  ~

hey, no song of the chapter because it's 12:28 am and i need to study but at the same time sleep. y'all feel me?