0.34 «Emerson Samuels»

[edited]

"Grayson!" I cry, as he pushes me onto the sofa, climbing on top of me.

He gently kisses my neck, leading up to my jawline. He pauses, "Babygirl, don't bite your lip, that's my job," he comments.

"Oh, is that so?" I challenge, but am secretly getting turned on.

He's kissing me again, in so lightly a way you would think it was almost like he wasn't even trying to touch me.

I trailed my fingers up and down his muscular arms, slithering, and digging my nails into him each time his lips caressed my skin.

I draped my arms around his neck, and managed to flip us over so I was now on top.

"It's my turn, Dolan," I grinned in victory.

"Get in line, Samuels," he retorts. Since I'm distracted with pride, he takes the opportunity to lift me up and put me back in my original position on the sofa.

"You done trying to challenge me?" he huffs.

I shrug and play dumb, "Maybe." 

"You better be. Because I wanna continue with where we were, but if you're gonna be a mood killer and keep interrupting, I just don't know," he smiles down at me.

"Ooh, now I see why you waited until my parents were out of the house to come over," I tell him.

"Well, aren't you the brightest bulb in the chandelier," he climbs off of me, and straightens his clothes.

"Hop on," he bends down slightly, and I climb onto his back, gripping tightly.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks.

"Wherever you're taking me," I say lazily.

He moves up the stairs, and into the hallway that contains my bedroom on the third floor.

He sets me down on the bed lightly, and is on top of me just as quick.

"Now, you gonna let me finish this or not?" He looks at me with pleasure in his eyes.

"Yes, please."

He starts from my stomach, where he lightly strokes over my sensor with his fingers, reminding me of yesterday's events.

"Don't worry. I know it hurts there, Emmy."

I nod, not speaking.

He fiddles with my the hemline of my sweater, tugging down.

"Are you tryna drop a hint?" I ask smugly.

"How nice of you to notice."

He sexily lifts my sweater up my chest, taking his time to feel my body as he reaches my head and shoulders.

Grayson throws my sweater and his shirt across the room somewhere, and runs his cold hands over my bare stomach, making me shiver with pleasure.

He makes his way upward, and stops at my blue lacy bra, slipping one finger through the fabric that covers the valley between my breasts.

He stops, and moves both of his hands back to my face.

"Holy hell, you're so gorgeous," he tells me in total seriousness.

He places a finger on my lips, preventing me from even so much as thanking him.

He places on final kiss on my cheek, holding it for several seconds, before lying down next to me on my bed.

I rolled closer to him, and he put an arm around me.

"Why'd you stop?"

He shakes his head, "I don't know."

"Gray, what's wrong?"

He doesn't answer.

"Grayson? What's going on?" I repeat.

He looks at me, sadness in his eyes, "Emmy, why doesn't this feel right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've liked you ever since we met, no denying it, but all of a sudden, this doesn't feel like I thought it would," he says.

"Have you ever had, you know, sex, before?" I ask.

"I've came close, but no. What about you?"

"Same thing. You afraid of going all the way?" I say slowly. This was a sensitive for a lot of people, and who knows if Grayson was one of them. It's not like we talked about this shit every day.

"No, but I just want it to be right, ya know? I wanna be sure of what I'm doing," he says, a certain passion in his voice.

"Of course, and I respect your decision, Gray, but next time, don't you dare lead me on like that," I grin.

He laughs, giving me a smirk, "I love how you know there's gonna be a next time."

"What can I say, I've just got this feeling with you," I joke.

"Thanks, by the way, Emmy. For being so understanding," he says.

"Of course. I'd want the same from you," I tell him, giving him a small kiss.

"Jesus Christ, don't start this again," he growls playfully.

I laugh, "You're right. Now get your shirt back on before my dad comes home from work and we're both in deep shit."

~  ~  ~  ~

 sorry but I have so song of the chapter prepared this time around. sorry! <3