0.47 «Emerson Samuels»

[edited]

mature content included!

week six

Grayson had told me he was coming over, so I immediately rushed down once I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey, Gray," I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss.

"Hey, Emmy. You feeling better?" he asked, referring to the whole past week, when I had been home with a severe flu.

"Yeah," I nodded as we were back in my room, "So, what'd you want to tell me?"

He sat down on the bed next to me, taking a deep breath. I laughed, "Just tell me, Grayson. It can't be that big of a deal."

"Alright, then."

He begins, "Emmy, I've been thinking. You're gonna be...gone in a week. And you keep talking about how there are so many things you want to do."

"Yeah...and?"

"Well, is dying a non-virgin one of them?" He has a look on his face that is unknown to me.

One of readiness?

"You trying to tell me something, Dolan?" I smirk.

He seems to regret bringing it up, "I-I just figured that since you and I, maybe, don't have that much time left...together, that we could make the most of it."

I smile, "You have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask me that."

"So..."

I interrupt him as he's waiting for my answer. Taking action with the first move, throwing myself on him, our lips connecting. He takes the opportunity when my lips are parted slightly, and snakes his tongue inside, overpowering my own.

He squeezes my bum in a tight grip, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his mid-section, all the while neither of us breaking the kiss. I'm thrown back onto my bed, and he pushes me down, pinning my arms to my sides.

"That's not fair," I protest.

"Ssh, dove, this is all about you today." He hovers over me, his eyes dark.

My bare arms shiver at his touch. His soft hands are on the sides of my face, where they've been countless times before, pressing on my cheeks. He uses them to push my hair completely behind my shoulders, leaving them exposed. 

I blush as he stares into my eyes, his filled with nothing but passion and desire. I'm so incredibly ready for this.

He moves his lips to my shoulder lightly sucking on my inner collarbone, his tongue's touch making me let out a small moan. I can feel his smile across my skin as the natural sound comes out of my mouth.

He moves upwards to my neck, where he bites me in a playful way, keeping the skin between his teeth for a few seconds. God damn, he was getting closer and closer to my sweet spot, and I was panting in anticipation.

Oh fuck, he found it.

His plump lips were now on the side of my throat area, where he was sucking away, laughing to himself as I let out a series of more moans. 

"We're just getting started," he mutters in a barely audible whisper.

He stopped suddenly, and pulled away from me. His fingers moved to the edge of the shirt I was wearing, and he lifted it over my head, taking his time as he continued upward. He threw it behind him when it was finally off, and stared at me, admiring the view, I guess.

I don't know why I was slightly embarrassed. I mean, he's seen me like this before.

"My turn."

His shirt is soon off as well, and I can't help but take in his handsomeness. His lean muscles and defined abs attracted me, and I made my way closer. 

My hands went to the elastic of my own sweats, pulling them down and leaving me in nothing but my undergarments.

This was now officially farther than I'd ever gone with somebody. But, - surprisingly - I wasn't feeling awkward and uncomfortable like I'd always imagined. I was relaxed and prepared, knowing fully well Grayson was the one. 

As we continued to stand there, I pressed my lightly-covered body to his and groped his waist. I shifted my hands closer to his middle area and unbuttoned his jeans, staring straight into his eyes as I pulled down his zipper slowly and sensually, his jeans following suit. I exaggerated the time greatly as I pulled the denim fabric down both of his long legs.

As we both stood there there close to nakedness, I could see the prominent bulge in his boxers - showing he was just as turned on as I was - and grinned to myself.

"I let you take control for a while, babe. But now," he grips my arms tightly, "now it's all me," Grayson commands.

He unclasped my bra and slid my panties down my legs, ditching them both before doing the same to his own boxers, revealing his large member.

I'm pushed back onto the bed once again, and he's kissing me all over. He ventures into the valley between my breasts, causing me to sink my hands into his back.

He stops and gets off from on top of me. I'm confused for a moment, until I see him grab a little plastic wrapper from the pocket of his jeans. He slips the condom on and resumes his position, beginning again to lovingly kiss me.

He moves inside of me, thrusting with more force after a minute. His hands are on either side of me, framing my body on the bed. I arch into him, instinctively letting out more moans, "Fuck, Emmy," he mutters.

After we both reach our climax, we lie down together. My head was in Grayson's warm chest, and even though I could hear his heart beating and feel his chest moving up and down, I still longed to be closer to him.

"I'm sorry this had to be our first and last time," his hot breath tickles my ear.

I sit up, "What are you talking about Gray, how is that your fault?"

"I'm the one who chickened out the first time."

I place my hands on his cheeks, my face across from his, "You weren't ready and that's just fine. You didn't even know about the cancer, then," I tell him.

He kisses my lips carefully, as if he goes too hard I'll break. 

"I'll still be with you, okay?" I break away for a second, though our lips are still touching, "I'll still be the little old Emmy you met in history class," I say against his mouth.

I'll still be the girl you must have loved at one point.

~  ~  ~  ~

 sorry for the sucky smut but emmy & gray finally did it and i can die happy now!

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Surfin'

ARTIST: Kid Cudi

ALBUM: Passion, Pain, and Demon Slayin', 2016