0.27 «Grayson Dolan»

[edited]

Ethan and I ran through the aisles of the grocery store, trying to find what we were looking for.

"Grayson! Go get the sauces," he yells, pointing me in the correct direction and attracting the stares of other customers.

I took off that way, while he went to the dairy section. I grabbed ketchup, mustard, honey mustard, and mayo, my arms overflowing with bottles of various condiments.

We met in the middle, and each threw what we had gotten into the shopping cart.

"Do we need anything else?" I asked.

Ethan thought for a moment, "Fruit? Candy?"

I nodded, and we both set off again, this time I headed for the produce section, where I grabbed mangoes, grapes, and bananas.

We purchased everything, and drove back home, where Emmy was waiting for us. I gave her a greeting kiss.

"You guys get everything?"

"Yep. Is the area ready?"

"Yeah!" she clapped her hands, "Come see!"

We followed her to the kitchen, where she had covered every exposed surface in plastic wrap. "Perfect," Ethan compliments.

"How are you getting Addi to come over?" she asks the same thing I was thinking.

"I told her she forgot something of hers here," Ethan says, "She should be coming over in about an hour."

"She answered your text?" I exclaim.

"I doubt she would have if I hadn't said she left something," he shrugs.

"Whatever," Emerson speaks, "You two have an hour to do whatever it is you do to get ready."

"What're you going to do?"

"I can just go home, or do you guys want anything else?"

"Can you stay and help us while we're filming the video? So you can ask us the questions and all that stuff," I suggest.

"Sure. I'll just go home and change, and then come back in half an hour. Cool?"

Ethan and I nod, and then wait until Emmy leaves before going upstairs and quickly changing clothes."

"Eth, go get the camera so we can set it up. It's charging in your room, bro."

He fetched our video camera along with the tripod, and we positioned it where we wanted, while adjusting the lighting and audio. In the frame, you could see us from the waist up, and the counter we were standing behind.

The doorbell rang, and Emmy walked in a moment later, "Y'all set?"

"Yep. So here's what'll happen, Emmy," I proceed to explain to her the plan.

Ethan and I had thought of it over the weekend. We had wanted to show Addi how much she means to us, while also at the same time introducing her to all of our social medias.

We had come up with a 'BEST FRIEND TAG'. All three of us would have to answer questions correctly about each other, or we would get drenched in a variety of different food products.

A knocking came from the front door, and it reminded me of just a few days ago, when Addi's rapid and furious knocking had begun this whole ordeal.

Emmy signaled for Ethan and I to wait here, and she went instead. We heard them greeting each other, Emmy telling Addi to follow her, and Addi complying.