Part 11

The bus stops at nainitaal!! It is almost dawn but darkness still lingered by!!
"Bhoomi..utho hum pahunch gaye.."I shook her while she squeezed her eyelids and slept again!!
"aree. ....utho kitna soyegi....meri godh h tera bed nahi...chalo utho.."I jerked her
"pehle coffee lao mumma fir uthugi...nini aaying.."she murmered in sleep
I let out a small chuckle and jerk her out her dreams!!
"aaahhhhh......!!"she screamed as if she saw a cockroach  waking up all the passengers!!I cupped her mouth and forced a smile to others who all glared at me angrily..
"kuch nahi...bichari darr jaati h kabhi kabhi...hehe.."I grinned while others settled to their former positions!!
"kya kar rahi ho?? marwaogi kya??"I whispered folding my eyebrows.
"sorry...subah subah mumma ke alawa pehli baar ese kisi aur ki sakal dekhi na ....itte karib se isliye.."she bit her tongue.
"chalo chalte h..."I called her collecting our bags from luggage window.
I made her sit on a chaiwala's shop and went to make a call from the nearby PCO.
I called somya and asked him the address of the hotel we were staying in!! And to my surprise,bhoomi was going to stay there too.
somya offered to pick us up but I denied.
I called a cab n took bhoomi with me to the hotel!!
there both our friends...somya and Anjali were waiting to fetch us!!
As soon as we got down the cab.Anjali rushed and hugged bhoomi
"mein kitti darr gayi thi...jb subah uthkr dekha ki tu bus me nhi h...fir tera phone switch off aa rha tha...tu esa kyu karti h Bhoomi...gadhi kahin ki..."she scolded her while bhoomi was looking at her with the world's most innocent eyes .
"abhi aankhe phad phad ke ghoor kya rahi h ......chal jaldi...uncle aunty ko phone karke batana h ki tu pahunch gyi...woh bichare bhi ...kal se tension me h..."she drags her while she just manages to follow her with mismatching walk.
"yaar tu thik hai na?? "somya asks me
but I say nothing n just see bhoomi walk in with her friend not even turning to see me.
**************************
I reach my room and throw my bag aside and jump on the bed!!while somya showered me with questions!!! hell everyone gotta have such a nerdie buddy!! who cares for him like a mom!!
"yaar kuch batayega bhi ki teri bus akhir chooti kese??aur tu bhoomi ke saath kese aaya?? ....."
"ahhh....wait...halt...jo bhi jese bhi hua bahut accha hua...."I sighed dreamily smiling while clutching a pillow!!
"Rajiv......tujhe bhookhar toh nahi h na..."he touches my forehead
"haan hai .....na...nahi hai...I mean ....pata nahi..."I murmer n this alerts him
"let me call the doctor.."somya picks his phone from nearby table
I throw a pillow at him and he was taken aback...
"yeh...kya.."he cud utter just this as I jumped and hugged him tightly!!
"I love you buddy...u r the best.."I smile!
"u r smiling???? mjhe nhi pta tha mera dost haste huye itta pyara lgta hai."he pulled my cheeks
I blushed.."aaye hayee sarmana huh?? "he teases me
"kon hai woh bata..."he asks
"koi nahi...kon hoga...kya bakwas kr raha h "I attempt to suppress my smile!!
"chup kar idiot!! tere face pe likha h tht u r in love..."he says...