Part 69

I took Aashi to the doctor to ensure that she was alright. Fortunately, her wound was not severe. She fell down from the stool as she was trying to reach some jar after Shreya locked her up.I dropped her back at home and went to college to give the remaining lectures.I was all done when I got a message from shreya that she wanted to meet me at some place. It was a little weird as the address she sent me was a little away from town. Why would she call me to such a far away place? Anyways I needed to talk to her too so I made my way towards the place of meeting from the college.*****************************************************************Rajiv's pov**Heck!! I have to go to Delhi this evening.. It was just a one day trip but I was not willing to go.. Don't know why.. I felt a strong desire to go home. I hadn't heard from Bhoomi since morning. She was very angry. Hope she would be calm by now.I tried to call her a few times but her number remained unreachable. I felt weird as if something was wrong.But may be I was overthinking.I dialed shreya's number.It rang four times then she received it."Hello.." I said"Yaa.. Raju.." She was breathing heavily."Shree.. Are you alright?" I asked as she sounded tensed."Yaa.. I'm ok.." She answered and I heard some noise in the background as if someone called my name."What was that?where are you?" I asked getting that weird feeling again."At home..watching tv... You say.. Kyu call kiya?" She asked hurriedly."Um.. Just inform Bhoomi that I will not be home today.. Delhi jaana hai.. I will be back tomorrow night.." I said."Don't worry I will take care of Bhoomi.." She assured.I hung up but I was getting bad thoughts.. As if someone dear to me was in danger.But I shooed all those thoughts and went to board my flight.