Part 67

*Rajiv's pov*The moment became very awkward to me.My wife got drunk....had a fight....tried to kill a lady...and fainted in my arms. Everybody was staring at me. While trying to wake Bhoomi, I grinned idiotically at the confused eyes.
"Bhoomi.... open your eyes..." I whispered lightly, maintaining my showcased teeth."Just shut up...I will kill you.." she blabbered still under the influence of alcohol.
Before I would have felt more awkward, the manager of the hotel came to my rescue.
He helped me to take Bhoomi away from the awkward stares of the crowd and allotted a room for both of us to stay.I ordered a glass of lemon juice to get Bhoomi back in her senses.She was sleeping on the bed blabbering something.I went near her and helped her to get up." what are you upto??huh... Mr. husband" She asked encircling her arms around my neck." I am upto nothing ....Bhoomi abhi chup chap yeh pee lo.." I forwarded the glass of lemon juice to her lips.
" nahi.... mujhe nahi peena.." she pushed the glass away and rested her head on my chest.She would have never done this..if she was in her senses..I felt guilty as if I was taking advantage of her state.. So I separated her from me." Bhoomi.. yeh bahot accha hai..yeh lo piyo.." "Nahi...Nahi... Basanti inn kutto ke samne mat nachna....hehhehe.." she started to giggle."Bhoomi...." My patience was wearing out.I decided to threaten her."dekho bhoomi... agar tum yeh nahi piyogi...toh....toh.." I was searching a word to complete my sentence..
"toh... tum Shreya ke pass chale jaoge?" These words stung my soul and I could see tears in her eyes.
"Bhoomi....Bhoomi... kya hua?" I cupped her face as she started to cry..
She hugged me tightly... and continued to cry like a child.
"sshhh....sshhhh.. kya hua?" I asked rubbing her back to console her.
" tum jo bologe mein karungi...mujhe chodke mat jao..please..." she was sobbing bitterly and her tears nearly drenched my shirt." mein kahin nahi jaa raha ...Bhoomi..""sacchi??? promise.." she asked wiping her tears."promise" I kissed her forehead.Then I held the lemon juice near her lips, She sipped a couple of times...then ..... uff.... she vomited on me..
All my clothes and some part of her clothes were spoilt.I took her to the washroom and cleaned her clothes..while she clung to me the whole time like a baby monkey... I was pissed off.With great difficulty, I made her sit on the bed and went to have a shower.I had sent my clothes to have them cleaned so , I had nothing but the towel to wear.All thanks to Bhoomi, God should give a wife like this to everyone, why should only I suffer?
Cursing my fate, I came out of the bathroom to find Bhoomi missing.Not again... was that adventure not enough for one night.I stepped out of the room in search of Bhoomi, with just a towel wrapped around my waist."Bhoomi..." I called out grabbing unwanted attention, a lady giggled seeing me.Finally after a few other embarrasing events, I found her troubling a lady.
" you stay away from my husband.." Bhoomi was jerking the lady."But I dont know who is your husband.." The bewildered woman shrieked."why should you know him? You trying to take him away from me.. you... kamini.."
I held Bhoomi and apologised the poor lady, who ran away the next moment.
I took Bhoomi back to the room. She again went to her baby monkey mode and clung to my bare torso.it was becoming difficult for me to control myself than to control her. She refused to part from me ,so I had to lay on the bed with her . She rested her head on my bare chest , while I tried not to touch her.Soon we both fell asleep.